Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Maybe dont ever do this

94Z28

Great idea to aim the PJ directly at everyone.. (sarcasm) smdh. I doubt he is in scan mode either it looks bright as fack.

Last edited:
I can't believe this guy did that to those people. What did he do just order up a projector online, read how to turn it on, and then started using it without knowing the hazards of having it directly aimed at people?

About 20 years ago I was hit in the eye by a blue beam from a laser projector in a bar and couldn't see as well out of that eye for days it seemed.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
:banghead: What is that guy playing at. It should be above eye level. When it scanned to a small tight square, I was thinking instant damage. :mad:
Must be the DJ's way of congratulating the bride. :lasergun:

diachi

Never do crowd scanning if you don't know how to do it properly! I doubt anyone was injured here (1W is not a ton of power in a scanner, fair distance, fairly large and fast scans most of the time), but that's not the point. Even then, it can be really damn annoying getting scanned over so frequently, ends up giving me a headache.

Doesn't need a variance or any of that seeing as he's in the UK, however, looks to me that he's still breaking the UK regs on Laser Shows (See HSG95). Some info on those here: Laser Show Safety - FAQ