Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

May be selling a WL

Hi everyone,
I have a Pulsar coming, would anyone be interested in buying it?
Just wanted to know, I may/may not sell it, but please let me know.

Ash

Um.
What wavelength?
What power? (claimed vs. measured)
If you were going to sell it, how much would you want? :thinking:

(oh, and it would probably sell for more $ if it wasn't a wick3d las3r) :crackup:

Just wondering but why sell it when you haven't got it yet? Maybe you'll like it.
I already have my DIY red laser!
Selling something you don't have is a fraud.
I'll post pics when I get it ok?
Um.
What wavelength?
What power? (claimed vs. measured)
If you were going to sell it, how much would you want? :thinking:

(oh, and it would probably sell for more $ if it wasn't a wick3d las3r) :crackup:
I don't have it yet, as stated in the post, it's coming.
I don't get your last bit, why would it cost less? I know that here you guys hate WL, but selling it for less for that reason doesn't make sense...

Anyway, I welcome offers

Ash

Many of us here are aware that the only reliable part of a wicked laser is the host.

Well, I sell it as never ever used, if that's what you think, and just end up offering $40 shipped, well keep thinking.

Update:
A Sonar Elite for the moment, but I will have a Pulsar as well in the near future.
Anyone interested?

madog

Would you go fishing without bait? Why don't you post pics and whatnot when you have the units in your hands? It will help your efforts to sell.

If you expect to get what you actually paid for it, you will have a really hard time selling it here. WL lasers are overpriced and generally poor quality. A DIY kit can be bought here on LPF cheaper and way better quality than those china scammers will ever come up with.

Just my 2cents.

If you expect to get what you actually paid for it, you will have a really hard time selling it here. WL lasers are overpriced and generally poor quality. A DIY kit can be bought here on LPF cheaper and way better quality than those china scammers will ever come up with.

Just my 2cents.

Exactly.

Just my 2cents.

Well then, get off this sale and build your own laser.
Not everybody can, you know?

Last edited:
Okay, so the black bodied sonar elite is 20mW from what I've found. Does that concur with the power rating on the laser you're selling?