Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Master Troll or Autistic?

Fenzir

I'm not sure why we should care. I can't even discuss this video, there is nothing to talk about. I mean does it really matter?

LOL! I didn't even see that one! I seriously almost crapped my pants from laughing so hard. I don't know if this kid is serious or not, but it's really funny. Where did you find that other video? are there any more?

Last edited:
haha! I love It! this kid has to have some sort of problem. Super funny videos... but I don't think he is trying to be which makes it even more funny!

I'd like to see him do a review on toothpicks....
or female sanitary napkins...:whistle:

Jerry

jclark

You take everything after the = sign in the URL, in this case t-4ofv93qLw and put it inside [ yt]t-4ofv93qLw[ /yt] tags like that. Just remove the spaces.

oh thank you so much! haha, this kid is awesome. I love the back rest review from walmart. who just takes a pillow off the shelf and starts using it on the ground?

jclark

I'd like to see him do a review on toothpicks....
or female sanitary napkins...:whistle:

Jerry

LOL you should seriously request something like that. It looks like a lot of his videos are from viewer requests. if he does have some mental problems (which looks like the case) he might review anything.

Ash

I can't fathom that this guy is serious.
Doing a review of an air freshener while driving his car? It has to be for comedy. :yh: