Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

many new products at CNI

yeah right...

they do sell also only 1 unit, I asked for a 60mw blu portable laser pointer!!

550 euro with disocunt plus shipping!!!!

Are they crazy or what!?!?

I'd rather buy 5 bluray laswer from jay or the other guy here that build and sell very good pieces!!

What do you think about it??

ilchirurgo78 said:
yeah right...

they do sell also only 1 unit, I asked for a 60mw blu portable laser pointer!!

550 euro with disocunt plus shipping!!!!

Are they crazy or what!?!?

I'd rather buy 5 bluray laswer from jay or the other guy here that build and sell very good pieces!!

What do you think about it??

The violet (or 'blu-ray') pens that CNI is selling are in a whole separate league from any DIY products you see around here. They have pretty good beam specs, really great divergence, lots of R&D gone into the pen to find the perfect optics (not just a single element acrylic or glass), output power, etc. I'm sure every lens is coated for 405nm as well. This would be an amazing host for a 6x diode, but by no means is 550 bucks a ripoff for that pen.

I suggest not to buy any portable high output power from CNI as the laser stability is poor, instead of buying the laser module better worth it. :)

Would the be able to sell a power supply if the CNI laser I got came from another vendor and is re-labled?

No matter what kind of design, they just make it better and better.

And i like the new website of CNI,it's really clear and looks well that could lead you to the products you want, and more new lasers come out for you to choose.

Ryan

Any news about the 405 pionters and if they can be bought somewhere else? (closer to home)

Justin

Laserglow just got the 405nm pointers in stock, and they have not been added to the website yet. Contact me directly if you'd rather buy them from a local source as opposed to dealing directly with CNI. I've got from 5mW up to 60mW in stock right now and they work great, definitely better quality than the DIYs I've seen.

ixfd64

Wow, that's pretty cool! CNI still has some catching up to do, though.

Many DIY Blu-Ray lasers are well over 100 mW these days.