Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Making New website

N00B

If this is against forum rules, please by all means delete the thread.

Basically im working on a site for posting laser media, such as pics and videos. Right now im looking for suggestions of what you would like to see on the site. Keep it simple as i am pretty much a starter at making these sort of sites.

I will also be posting Laserpointerforums as an affiliate on the front page of the site (if thats ok with the mods or site owner). If any of you are good at website design or logo design talk to me and if you want to help ill tell you exactly what i need.

I will post the website address as soon as i think it looks decent ;D

Thanks!

T

timelord

Well i'm all for it mate ;) i'll be posting stuff and i will give you permission to download and use any of my video's & pics in the multimedia section too.
So feel free to do so mate :cool:

S

SenKat

Not against forum rules at all ! I moved it here, so it'll get more attention...

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
very co0l idea NO0B

My friend is a very talented web/graphics designer. I PMed with his email address

sounds like a great new site, I know sometimes when I'm bored I love to watch vids of lasers i'll never own, like Herc for example ;D ;D

Timelord said:
Well i'm all for it mate  ;) i'll be posting stuff and i will give you permission to download and use any of my video's & pics in the multimedia section too.
So feel free to do so mate  :cool:

Please check your PM >>>>>>

SenKat said:
Not against forum rules at all !  I moved it here, so it'll get more attention...

I just have to ask this - Yes or NO will work for me - :-/
My wife just started selling - ( nothing laser ) related - cosmetics, kids games, toys, clothes, some electronics etc... ;D
Her site is all set up about 400 items >>>  ;)
LMK if the link to it will be allowed and posted here ---  :)

Regards,
Vodka - have 1 on me.
:)

S

SenKat

You betcha ! Post it in the Other section like this - you can post a link to the new thread in the for sale section :) OR just post it in the for sale section ! Works, right ? Yeah - sounds good to me ! I cannot wait to get off of these meds, so I CAN have a Vodka again ! LOL !

Thanks,
I'll will do that tomorrow.
Yep meds and Vodka big NO - NO
Well do this you send me your meds and I will send you bottle of Vodka or 2 - - - - ;D ;D :D ;) :)