Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Making a list of fake or scam laser websites contribute?

let me begin www.max-unite.com they are selling 200mw green laser pointer using AAA batteries.. i ordered a sample.. crap at 64$ includes DHL shipping???

well just a waste of MONEY

Nitroxlasers very bad site and fraudster especially with this person named Justin .I have old story with him.

yotang - selling obvious underspecs with horrible customer support ;)

Buyincoins.com

Bought a 50 green pen that lasted 2 seconds. Return cost $8.50 and now its lost in never never land.

total loss was around $20

The cheap $2 laser mouse has worked good so far though.

Techlasers
Wickedlasers

But I know what you mean these I mentioned aren't fraudsters just scammers

yeah I agree and besides the ads for "felony" thing are just marketing hype they just sell sell and sell that's what they are good at they are obviously not interested with the customers and darn it they are hacked again as fuzion see it in lasercommunity which serves same server as wickedlasers scamming site Wickedlasers.com Hacked? - View topic :: Laser Community

wickedlasers are scamming people obviously:yh:

I think this is a great idea, especially to the newer people in this forum (like me) who just want a good quality laser pointer that works as good as my money pays for it.

Why spends countless hours searching multiple websites, and days on end just trying to find something that's worthwhile, when I can look at this thread and already know what sites TO avoid, and what sites to go to first?

If I'm going to spend 1,000 USA dollars on a 700mw green pointer, then it'd BETTER light my tobacco pipe in less time than a match. As well as pointing at stars and having my neighbors ask "What the hell is that green light?!"

But as one poster above mentioned: Maybe it's a better idea to mention GOOD companies than bad ones. A good rep is easier to manage/talk about. A bad rep can cause legal problems.

I feel wicked lasers have redeemed their reputation as far as underspec lasers and customer service is concerned.

Ya there lasers are straight now no complaints here but customer service is still alittle shoddy. Read my thread "wicked lasers stole my money" steve offered me cred for that 'mishap' and now he won't respond about it when I asked to redeem

Sam UK

herd bad rep for highlasers too, came across this (link below) and got some info on the site, domain name changes, hosting ip changes, looks like a messy run site, scamming sort of behaviour, maybe this could be used as a tool to check who we buy from, check site history ect... ?

Idears ??

Highlasers.com - High Lasers - Buy red, blue and green laser pointers

THIS IS NOT A HIGHLASERS LINK, ITS A LINK TO WHOIS RECORD !!!

Last edited:

Trevor

herd bad rep for highlasers too, came across this (link below) and got some info on the site, domain name changes, hosting ip changes, looks like a messy run site, scamming sort of behaviour, maybe this could be used as a tool to check who we buy from, check site history ect... ?

Idears ??

Highlasers.com - High Lasers - Buy red, blue and green laser pointers

THIS IS NOT A HIGHLASERS LINK, ITS A LINK TO WHOIS RECORD !!!

This isn't a fair assessment. Switching registrars of your domain (but not changing it) or your IP changing (which is out of your control) will cause records like this.

I'm legit, but here's my record:

Devcrate.com - Dev Crate - Kal Online Development - Index

LPF:

Laserpointerforums.com - Laser Pointer Forums - Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Lasers & Laser Pointers

And Optotronics is legitimate, and they have a similar record:

Optotronics.com - Opto Tronics Optotronics Laser Products

I think we should probably just rely on experiences of laser buyers. :yh:

-Trevor

Sam UK

I see what you mean, thought it of a way to get round the whole legal issues of listing sites on a "scam list"

would be unfair to use this as a means to suggest sites to be bad.

i tried, lol. Thanks for feedback

No highlasers.com/laserto.com are both scammer sites, thought it may seem theyve actually sent some ppl there lasers prob. to boost rep, but i can assure you from personal exp. they are full of $hit.

Wouldn't it be smart to say that you can only post a website as a scam site if you have proof to back it up?
Make a video of the laser you received showing the specs posted online and the real specs and reasons why the site is no good, or why that particular laser is not good?
My laser from boblaser, seams great, while I am stilll waiting to order an intensity meter, or meet up with someone who has one, I wouldn't go as far as calling them a scam or swearing by them till I have some kind of proof.