Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LZBH 100mW focusable green.

WN89

Hi, this is my first review on here, and its going to be a short, sweet and simple one. I want to share with you my LZBH 100mw focusble green.

The laser only took 12 days from the day i ordererd to the day it reached my door, which i think is pretty good for free shipping from china.

The laser arrived safely and in good condition, the laser is fine apart from one small thing, sometimes when focusing the laser the focusing ring gets jammed but just wiggle it a bit and it moves, a little annoying sometimes but not hard to sort out.

some pics :
the box
6628-closed-box.jpg

Inside the box was the laser, charger, the keys and 1 18650 battery
6629-inside-box.jpg

side shot
6630-side-shot.jpg

laser in my hand
6631-size-comparison.jpg

I know you all love your beam shots so here you go

6627-beam-shot-4.jpg

6624-beam-shot-1.jpg

6625-beam-shot-2.jpg

6626-beam-shot-3.jpg

This laser is very bright and if you are thinking of buying one please buy some safety glasses too.
Aswell as being bright its a decent burner too, it can light a black or a brown match, pop balloons, cut thin black plastic, smoke nearly any black plastic or black fabrics it touches and you can really feel the heat from the laser.
I will be uploading a video of the laser in action in a few days when im not so busy from work.

All in all im pretty pleased with lazerers product and service and i have already placed another order.

anyways, thats about it i think. thanks for taking the time to read

WN89

i dont know whats up with that? when i clicked preview post the pics showed and when i view the thread when im not logged in the pics are there. any ideas guys? this is the first time i have uploaded pics to a thread. I uploaded them to my gallery and copied the image url then pasted it when i clicked the insert image icon.