Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lyra G?

How well does the Lyra series work. I was thinking of getting a 5mW (59$) Lyra G for Christmas. I have a Radioshack green (42$ with coupon), the quality seems to quickly get worse the more I use it. The Lyra G-5 will total up to 70.99 with shipping (the lowest is 9.99, I can't imagine paying 60$ so I can have it tomorrow). I know this is a good laser, but does anyone have these Lyra's who can tell me about them or give me any tips about them?

The lyras are good. Ask scopeguy20, and he might be able to get one for $20 ish

Well there really isn't much that can be said about the lyra-g...its a stable 5mw green laser. It is of great quality and design(as are all of LaserGlows products). You put batteries in and you point. That is about it. A great 5 mw laser pointer. There really is no tips one can give you about the lyra, use good batteries, take care of it and it will last you a long time.

brtaman said:
Well there really isn't much that can be said about the lyra-g...its a stable 5mw green laser. It is of great quality and design(as are all of LaserGlows products). You put batteries in and you point. That is about it. A great 5 mw laser pointer. There really is no tips one can give you about the lyra, use good batteries, take care of it and it will last you a long time.

Sorry for spamming with bumps :-/. I ordered it today. :D