Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lucentoptics Envee 120mW In Sky

P

Proctor

I'm gonna go try and post it on CPF ;D

Attachments

• enveesky.jpg
    enveesky.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 111

S

SenKat

Argh ! Looks like they already edited it here ! Where's the pic ?

P

Proctor

SenKat said:
VERY nice ! That is a 100mw model, tested at 120mw ?

They just sent me a 120mW because the last review unit I got was mode changing...as far as to around 5-7 dots...

Very easy and fast return though as you're not shipping to shanghai for $40 like wickedlasers ;)

P

Proctor

crailtap25 said:
proctor, hows the stability on that? is the burning power good?

Yeah, very good from how long i've tested it. I have a pair of Lithiums in it now and it still lights matches after 2 weeks of use. ;)

Also, I don't notice a power drop in the maybe 5 minutes I tested it on.

T

timelord

Proctor said:
[quote author=crailtap25 link=1170293442/0#9 date=1170386540]proctor, hows the stability on that? is the burning power good?

Yeah, very good from how long i've tested it. I have a pair of Lithiums in it now and it still lights matches after 2 weeks of use.  ;)

Also, I don't notice a power drop in the maybe 5 minutes I tested it on.[/quote]

NICE!!!!!!!! LUCENT better sort it out [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

T

timelord

I keep scanning the website for Lucent but the 100mw is still temporarily out of stock :'(

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I keep scanning the website for Lucent but the 100mw is still temporarily out of stock  :'(

Yeah - I even sent them an email asking when it could possibly come back into stock ;D