Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LTB Looking to get back in.... With a vengeance

I used to have a Dragon Laser mW125 and loved it. Sold it cause the wife thought is was ridiculous and dangerous. Well..... I went through a divorce and want to buy some goodies for myself.

I'm looking for a very powerful burner. Something that will be able to burn and put on a show. I don't want anything that will burn out or cheaply made.

ARG

Something that will be able to burn and put on a show.

Well. If you want to put on a show I suggest the REKE-500RGB.

If you do want to burn something though, buy goggles for you and everyone you will be "putting on a show" for...

Use the Search button to find a laser to buy. Yobresal and Survival laser both sell pre-made lasers.

Well. If you want to put on a show I suggest the REKE-500RGB.

If you do want to burn something though, buy goggles for you and everyone you will be "putting on a show" for...

Use the Search button to find a laser to buy. Yobresal and Survival laser both sell pre-made lasers.

Oh I completely agree with the goggles. I had two pairs with my last laser and plan on only showing it off to viewers with eye protection. Momma didn't raise no fool lol.

I've got a ccouple of blue 445nm's I'd be willing to sell: 2 hotlights, one doing around 1.6 Watts, and a Dilda doing 700mW. I've also got several more still to build and would probably be wliing to let go of another 1 or 2 that I've got.

Let me know if you're interested in either of the Hotlights or Dilda or want to see what else I've got.

I wont have my LPM back till probably later this week or early next, so I couldn't post the power measurments till then.

DSCF0312.jpg

Last edited: