Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPM test videos of 2 Ebay 405nm BluRay Lasers

1st one - link - Adjustable Focus Blue Purple Laser Pointer Pen with Safety Key Battery Charger | eBay

seller - dantegoods

pic -
6xt0l5.jpg

video -
eBay BluRay 405nm laser pointer - LASER POWER TEST - 60mw - YouTube

2nd one - link - Powerful Blue Purple Violet Laser Pointer Pen Beam Lazer 5mW 405nm Light | eBay

seller - millionaccessories

pic -

2h3al47.jpg

video - eBay 405nm BluRay Laser power test - 55mw - YouTube

Results were nearly the Same, 1st large laser produced roughly 60 mw while the smaller laser produced roughly 55mw.

The large laser uses a large odd size battery, the smaller ones just take two AAA's.

Last edited:

Re: LPM test video of Ebay 405nm BluRay Laser

Nice, another over spec cheapy :D

FYI dont hold your laser when metering it, it WILL throw the reading off. You need to either tape the switch on or find a clamp to keep it on and then center the beam in ophir, let it do its thing and thats how to properly meter a laser and get good readings :beer:

oh wow i just got the second u have today.. its very bright for being "5mW" i would say all those are greatly overspec.. crazy.

Yup! One of my greens 532's is flaky and I think the full output is closer to 40mw.. Anyways, here's a pretty cool shot of the focal point of the bigger 405. If you hit a dark target at about 21mm it will burn. I checked out a laser etched cap of a sharpy under high magnification and it looked pretty cool. Anyways here's the pic

dqktgk.jpg

NKO29

Very nice! I bought a 532nm for $5 and it turned to output 120mW of 532nm & IR, and when filtered it outputted around 70mW of 532nm :)

I just received the one in your 2nd link. Thanks for the testing!