Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF's Religion

RB astro

Super Moderator
Staff member
I kinda look at religions as culture clubs, but each proclaim their own the be the full truth, if not the only.
Which culture club would you class the persecuted Chinese Christian Church
or the persecuted Korean Christian Church
or the persecuted Egyptian Christian Church
or the persecuted Sudanese Christian Church
or the persecuted Iranian Christian Church Chris??
And the list goes on...

The 50 most dangerous countries to follow Jesus

Don't be deceived by the Christian churches that are laid back here in the west,
the prosperity church or the name it and grab it church or the tele-thieving churches Chris.
Main stream "christian churches" that don't teach the whole Bible are not the true Christian Church.
Please read the following lines from the Bible and think about it.

Jesus said:
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction,
and there are many who go in by it.
Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Matthew 7:13-14

"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. "
Matthew 16:25

When you see the greedy church people who want a comfortable, successful life and don't face persecution daily for their faith then
know that they are not the sheep that Jesus leads.

They are indeed the culture/country club religions of Satan.

Haaa, a good way of putting it, "religions" are a country club. Christianity on the other hand is something different. (Once again), it is a relationship with this person ( Jesus ) who was raised from the dead.

If He was raised from the dead, follow Him. If not, please yourself.
This is so true Bob, all other religions are man made.
Only the True Bible Believing Church is God's Church and it is made up or every nationality and tribe and tongue, united only by it's love for Jesus, the Word of God.
He calls out people from all walks of life to leave their religions and follow Him thus becoming truly 'Born Again'.

:yh:

Last edited:

BobMc

Agreed. RB, I have heard it said that "religion" is mans attempt to reach God. Christianity is God's attempt to reach man. Always liked that definition.

The persecuted church is something that I see as increasing and increasing. I believe/think that two camps are being formed those that love righteousness on one side and those that love unrighteousness on the other. I think as time progresses the division will be come marked and plainer. To the point that nobody can say they didn't see. (my thoughts)

Edit; are you aware that Islam is waiting for two people to show up the "Mahdi" and "Isa", their claim to fame is (according to their text) is that they will behead all the Jews and Christians.

The Christians (as I know your aware) are waiting for two people to show up the anti-Christ and the false prophet who's claim to fame is that they will behead all those that won't follow them.
This is so very curious, it begs the question. Are both groups waiting for the same people to show up?

Didn't know if you were aware of this fact of the Islamic religion.

It does say in scripture "there will come a time that they will behead you thinking their doing God a service" :thinking:

Last edited:

RB astro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Absolutely aware of that Bob and thank you for bringing that up.
It's another Biblical prophecy that is being fulfilled right in front of our eyes.
The beheadings, "thinking that they're doing the will of their god'.
And yes they are waiting for those two to show up.
It's a corruption of our God's Word.
We were never commanded to kill by Jesus.

But in their religion:

Sahih Muslim Book 41 Hadith 6985
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until
the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say:
Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me;
come and kill him;
but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

and also this:

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends;
they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend,
then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Interesting huh?

:thinking:

BobMc

Yes, alarming! Their taught to hate from childhood.

They are taught to kill their enemy's. We are taught to love ours. Knowing that love/truth/righteousness will win in the end, we need not fear, for they can only kill the body, for we have an eternal home waiting for us. (can you imagine the lasers we'll be able to build in Heaven, where the curse will have been lifted, where no decay will exist, including electrons, (my imaginations), sorry I digress. :tinfoil:)

Are you familiar with two authors/teachers, one named Wald Shoebat and the second named Joel Richardson? Both have many YouTube videos. Though I know they differ on some of minitiae of the Islamic religion. I think they are great teachers of what Islam teaches and holds to be true.

Last edited:

RB astro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you familiar with to authors/teachers one named Wald Shoebat and the second named Joel Richardson? Both have many YouTube videos. Though I know they differ on some of minitiae of the Islamic religion. I think they are great teachers of what Islam teaches and hold to be true.
I know of Walid Shoebat, seen many of his videos.
He has great info on the subject, and so he should.
Joel Richardson I've heard of but I haven't seen much of his work.

Have you seen/heard any from Chuck Missler on Islam?
He has some great teaching too.

:)

Last edited:

BobMc

Yes I know Chuck, he is excellent also.

"To Him that will prefect that which concerns us, be all Glory, Honor and Strength" :)

Last edited:

BobMc

RB, I'm always interested in some good solid teaching, anything that has "food/life" in it, if you would pass them on and I will do likewise. ;)

RB astro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will do buddy.
Looking forward to sharing "intel". :)
I'll say goodnight now, it's after 2:30am here and I'm off to bed. :tired:

BobMc

"Intel". :crackup:

Oooch!!! Have a good night. :tired:

Last edited:

BobMc

I’m going to have to change my position.
After having spent the last 2-3 months listen to the creation/evolution debates, also the young earth vs the old earth debates. Having listened to probably close to a hundred, in the last couple of months. Going to have the plant my flag with those of the “young earth”. After having listened to the evidence from both sides. ( both sides use the same evidence it’s just how that evidence is interpreted ) To any that are open and want a very interesting study. There are a whole bunch on YouTube videos, pro and cons, where you can check out the evidence for yourself.

Ps; check out the YouTube videos of where they found soft tissue and blood cells in the bone marrow of hundreds of dinosaurs bones. Find it curious that the lady that found them got fired from her position. Been quite an interesting couple of months. Enjoy and stay safe. :)

Last edited:

paul1598419

The earth is flat, too. Says so in the bible. Galileo lost his freedom for saying otherwise. Had to retract it to save his life. :tinfoil:

BobMc

The earth is flat, too. Says so in the bible. Galileo lost his freedom for saying otherwise. Had to retract it to save his life. :tinfoil:
Actually the Bible doesn’t teach the earth is flat. Unless you take it out of context.

Last edited:

paul1598419

Actually the Bible doesn’t teach the earth is flat, unless you take it out of context.
That's the trouble with the bible. Everything is contextual. It was never meant to be taken literally. It is a guide that tries to teach that you should do more for others than you do for yourself.

BobMc

That's the trouble with the bible. Everything is contextual. It was never meant to be taken literally. It is a guide that tries to teach that you should do more for others than you do for yourself.
There are many places in the Bible where it’s meant to be taken literally. And many that are meant as allegories. That’s why it says “to rightfully divide the word”

Cyparagon

Going to have the plant my flag with those of the “young earth”.
That's fine. Just know that you and your kind are the laughing stock of the developed world and the scientific community.