Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thanks for supporting LPF!

Avery's Instagram | Open Source Cybersecurity Software by Avery | Considering selling LPF, DM if interested

LPF's Religion

Toke

:mad::tsk::gun:
It is one of those exclamation things, they are rare in my part of the world.
:)

daguin

frombecominganathiest.jpg

Peace,
dave

HIMNL9

^ Damn, Dave, stop making me laugh ..... i almost spit half of my coffee on a pile of invoices :p :D

Toke

I don't think that advice were appreciated.
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Ash

One of my favorite quotes from Luke Muehlhauser:
"When a scientist proposes an explanation for an observed phenomenon – a hypothesis he would like to test – nobody mentions that it’s an “atheistic” hypothesis. Of course it is. What’s the alternative? “God did it”? Don’t be silly. If by “atheist hypothesis” you mean “non-magical hypothesis,” then yes: It’s an “atheistic” hypothesis. Just like every other scientific hypothesis."
:angel:

HIMNL9

One of my favorite quotes from Luke Muehlhauser:
"When a scientist proposes an explanation for an observed phenomenon – a hypothesis he would like to test – nobody mentions that it’s an “atheistic” hypothesis. Of course it is. What’s the alternative? “God did it”? Don’t be silly. If by “atheist hypothesis” you mean “non-magical hypothesis,” then yes: It’s an “atheistic” hypothesis. Just like every other scientific hypothesis."
:angel:

Heheh ..... also, remember that, for any specific culture with a specific progress level, a sufficently higher level of scientific progress that use laws that the culture don't know, can be impossible to be distinguished from magic ..... so, who can say for sure that any "magic looking" fact (teletransfer, mind reading, materializations, and so on), isn't actually just a too high scientific level for our actual culture ? ..... ;) :D

HIMNL9

Does this mean that I am going to have to actually follow through on all of the promises I made to the lady next door :thanks:

Peace,
dave

Well, i suppose it depend from what exactly you have promised her :whistle: :angel: .....

:p :eg: