Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF's Religion

VillageIdiot

Banned
There are only 8 choices in the poll, so I had to group a few together. Sorry to the different Christians and the different varieties of non-religion.

Dudes, the last thing I want this to turn into is a big flame war or an argument. I'd just like to know what the different members of LPF believe in.

Feel free to include more information or a backstory.

NUMBER ONE RULE: DO NOT challenge other members' beliefs in this thread. You are free to comment, but you know when it's stepping out of line.

Happy voting. :D

daguin

I have one central belief in my life

I believe I'll have another beer

Beyond that, all bets are off.

Peace,
dave

pseudolobster

I'm agnostic. I don't claim to know the meaning of life and I have yet to be shown incontrovertible evidence for or against the existence of an omnipotent deity. Until the day I'm sure, I'll always be in the "maybe" pile.
There are some things we'll never know, and as humans, are unknowable... Until the day the answers are revealed to me, I'll go on scientifically stating there's an equal likelihood that each religion is correct.

The only one religion whose ideals I truly agree with would be Pastafarianism. The belief that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the world and that pirates are divine beings, and when we die we get sent to a beautiful place with beer volcanoes and stripper factories. This is obviously the divine truth.

(note, I voted other, since atheism is more like nihilism than agnosticism. Agnostics believe *something* exists, Atheists believe that *no deity* exists, and Nihilists believe that *nothing* exists)

Maelstrom

pseudolobster said:
The only one religion whose ideals I truly agree with would be Pastafarianism. The belief that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the world and that pirates are divine beings, and when we die we get sent to a beautiful place with beer volcanoes and stripper factories. This is obviously the divine truth.
LMFAO, I almost woke my parents up from laughing at this!
Anyway, Atheist.

diachi

I dont actually have a religion, was never given one at birth. I just believe what ever I want, and my beliefs change all the time.

Diachi

daguin said:

Peace,
dave

Anybody up for some Cthulhu?

Oh.

i'm an atheist. against all religions :)

hey it's surprising to see this many agnostic people, i thought everybody here were (almost everybody) christian.

FSM:

Last edited:

diachi

Why does EVERY thread in this section end up with stupid pictures !?!? ILikeEmKeepEmComing ;)

daguin

Diachi said:
Why does EVERY thread in this section end up with stupid pictures !?!? ILikeEmKeepEmComing ;)

Where else we gonna put 'em?

Peace,
dave

lol daguin...your pics are pure win, you "outpic" me.

All hail master & guru Daguin.

EDIT: sorry if you dont like pics in EVERY THREAD.....it's just my nature, i HAVE to post pics to survive.

daguin

nikokapo said:

Awwww, Niko. Thanks

Look . . .You make me have dancing feet. :)

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=nikokapo link=1215918067/12#12 date=1215996162]

Awwww, Niko.  Thanks

Look . . .You make me have dancing feet. :)

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

Why is jebus dancing with a bottle of water? shouldnt it be wine already?

atheist. this is sweet how many nonreligious people are on this board.
copycat! I'll tell Chuck!