Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF's Presidential Candidate Vote USA

H2Oxide

Gonna take this thread into a much weirder place.

That's some /pol/ level conspiracy theory stuff.

Only Kek (praise be unto Him) can save us from Moloch. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:

Benm

Oh good, I'm not the only person from the UK who has seen through the media smear :D

I'm sure that there are many non-americans looking through the media reports.

One thing that is somewhat interesting is that US mainstream media usually report in favour of clinton, but that their most liked social media comments often are anti-clinton.

This could hint at something interesting: Trump seems like a much more easily hated person, but people are far more outspoken in their distrust and hate of clinton.

If I were an american citizen i'd vote trump at this point: Not because i particularly like him, not because i trust his ability, but because he is not another cog in a planned political dynasty.

If I were an american citizen i'd vote trump at this point: Not because i particularly like him, not because i trust his ability, but because he is not another cog in a planned political dynasty.

I'm not so sure he isn't a cog. He clearly has ties to Epstein and Clinton. He is an Elite. I knows the same people. I've been saying from the beginning he could just be a patsy or a shill. I'm hoping not and I voted for him because he appears to be a better option. I just don't understand how he can continue to say such stupid things. The "Future Construction Worker" baby comment he made Saturday (I think it was saturday) was mind blowing.

Reactions: Hap

trencheel303

One day before polls close and the FBI finds no wrongdoing on Clinton's part. As a result, (some) polls soar.

rigged, rigged, rigged.

A few of my colleagues have woken up and now I'm not the only one at work who wants to see Trump in :beer:

As he says: let's hope it's Brexit +++ (for those of you who don't know, most polls didn't predict it and those like me who were in favour were gobsmacked when it actually happened)

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just finished watching a few videos regarding people getting attacked due to their views being different from others and all I can say is wow. We sure have a loooong way to go as a society. These two candidates aren't even worth fighting over.

I expect America to remain at it's current level where 50% of the population is considered "poor" and expect the government to become even more corrupt and useless. What a shame we have.

-Alex

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
The word is the rich are getting richer, middle class disappearing, poor getting poorer... Well, for them to get richer, the money has to come from somewhere! Our country needs some kind of reboot, what that reboot would be I have no clue, seems pretty hopeless.... I guess when hopeless any smuck will do.

trencheel303

I think we need to send the Queen over to sort you lot out. Fat lot of good it did going independent, look what a mess has been made ;)

Razako

The word is the rich are getting richer, middle class disappearing, poor getting poorer... Well, for them to get richer, the money has to come from somewhere! Our country needs some kind of reboot, what that reboot would be I have no clue, seems pretty hopeless.... I guess when hopeless any smuck will do.
At this point our country needs a way to reunite more than anything. Our government and people have grown politically dysfunctional and all hate each others guts over political differences. In the past it usually took something like a world war or a common enemy to unite the people. IDK what will unite us again in the future. No matter who wins this election, there will be 40-50% of the country damn near thinking that the end times are upon us.

dden4012

I may be spending too much time online. What the neck is this suspending the election and martial law? Tin foil hat or get ready?

Benm

I'm not so sure he isn't a cog. He clearly has ties to Epstein and Clinton. He is an Elite. I knows the same people. I've been saying from the beginning he could just be a patsy or a shill. I'm hoping not and I voted for him because he appears to be a better option. I just don't understand how he can continue to say such stupid things. The "Future Construction Worker" baby comment he made Saturday (I think it was saturday) was mind blowing.

I can't disprove it either.

One theory is that he ran for the republicans and purposely messed it up to secure a clinton victory.

While that is entirely possible he now stands a chance to mess up that plan by actually winning the election, which would be hilarious if it was actually true.

As for the queen repealing US independence: this sounds like a viable idea. You'll also be using the metric system, drive on the other side of the road and have those silly four-stop-sign intersections replaced by roundabouts... google it :D

Bionic-Badger

My theory about Trump trying to run is that he's like the creator of that soap opera Passions, James E Reilly, which rotten.com's library described (this is slightly edited for effect):

Many longtime Days fans were horrified by the liberties Reilly took with their beloved characters and his callous disregard for previous continuity -- a key element in most soaps, especially those that have run for decades. Reilly left Days to create Passions, which NBC hoped would recreate the ratings success Reilly had experienced on Days.

Freed from any requirement to placate pre-existing fans, Reilly crafted a venue for his most deranged imaginings, the small New England town of Harmony. Passions employs a series of innovative storytelling strategies which endear it to some fans and infuriate others. These include:
  1. Extreme Suspension of Disbelief - Most television requires some suspension of disbelief, but good television provides internal consistency and logic. When you watch Passions, you get the distinct impression that its plots are based on the rule of "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we did this?" and nothing else. There is no effort to make story developments consistent with common sense, or even consistent with what happened five minutes earlier. This allows a great deal of creative freedom, but requires extremely tolerant viewers. Imagine watching two six years olds playing with dolls and you'll get the general idea.
  2. Total Amorality of Viewpoint - While individual characters are often highly moralistic, the show itself is grounded in a completely amoral worldview in which just about anything is fair game.
  3. Unreasonable Fakeouts (aka "Your baby is dead.") - As a rule, you can't trust anything on Passions unless it's gone on for at least two episodes. The writers delight in showing much anticipated scenes (such as lovers reuniting) for an entire episode, only to have them turn out to be a dream after a ludicrous amount of time has passed.

They even had an orangutan cast member.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
The only thing which makes any sense to me regarding Trump at this point is he is trying to screw up the election, why, I don't know. I mean, he can't be that stupid to open his mouth and insert foot that much, could he? Still, I'd rather have foot in mouth than Killary.

Trevor

Well... it's election day.

Whatever happens, I'll be riding out election night by... let's say, uh, "supporting Colorado schools." ;)

Today, America makes a statement. All that remains is to find out exactly what the statement is.

Trevor

Last edited: