Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF's Presidential Candidate Vote USA

trencheel303

As shameful as it may seem, I wholeheartedly voted for brexit. It only took a small amount of research into how unethical, un-economically viable and Undemocratic that the EU is and how the UK is being destroyed by it that I had to vote out. Sadly, this is a conflict of interest for many Scottish voters who now want independence (which as nice an idea as it is, I'm not convinced is economically viable, despite my vote in 2014).

paul1598419

REUTERS Trump's Stance on Election Results Deepens Rift in Republican Party Today

Several prominent Republicans on Thursday denounced Donald Trump's refusal to commit to accepting the results of the presidential election, and some worried his stance might make it more difficult for his party to hold onto control of Congress. Trump's refusal was the standout remark of the third and final debate. It ratcheted up Trump's claims that the election was rigged against him, and became the latest flashpoint in an unusually volatile race three weeks before voters go to the polls. The Republican candidate reinforced his comment at a rally in Delaware, Ohio on Thursday saying he would respect the result "if I win".
Democrats jumped to ask Republican candidates whether they agreed with Trump. "Do you agree with Donald Trump to question the results of the election?" the Nevada Democratic Party asked in a release targeting Republican Rep. Joe heck. Heck is in a tight race with Democrat Catherine Masto, a former Nevada attorney general, for the Senate seat now held by Harry Reid, the Senate democratic leader. Heck recently dropped his support for Trump and polls show it hurt his standing with Republican voters. Trump has not offered specific evidence, and studies have shown that the U.S. election, which is decentralized and run by the states, is sound.

Last edited:

paul1598419

I know, and then if you actually read up about it - turns out they were all fakes! Even then, the some of this stuff supposedly happened years ago, why wasn't it talked about then? Why is it being brought up now - years later - right before the election? Same goes for Assange and the pedophilia claims.

Yep, I always believed that Politicians and the MSM were corrupt and manipulative, the 2014 referendum really solidified that belief (The media bias was just incredible), 2016 has strengthened it further. It's been happening for a long time, but this year it seems blatantly obvious, yet the majority of people can't seem to see it - although, people do seem to be "waking up" (I hate that term, but it's accurate...).

I want to rant, but I don't even know where to start. There's just so much.

Joseph Goebbels would be amazed at what has been achieved.
Joseph Goebbels? Really? That is beyond hyperbole. In addition to the 2005 video of Trump bragging that he has molested women against their will, there are dozens of others with him making the same statements on the Howard Stern show. The women who came out, did so at first one, then later a couple more and to date there are fewer than ten who have come out and said Trump mistreated them. You seem to know nothing about the stigma attached to women who come out and accuse men with some power over them and the negative consequences that such an accusation can bring to a lone woman. It has happened before that a man accused by a woman of $exual assault has given courage to other women who were victims of the same man before. Considering the taped evidence and the women who I'm sure have agonized over their own problems with Trump, it is no surprise that it would come out this way, just after the release of the proof of his misconduct. If you can't concede that this is certainly a possibility, you are too far up Trump's..... campaign.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

We are supposed to have a government of the people, by the people and for the people based on our Constitution, not an above the law Queen Dictator.

dden4012

James O'Keefe is an ultra-conservative fraud with a criminal background and has been proven to make these kinds of video's using extreme editing techniques. The guy who was heard saying the idiotic things in the video was a part time contractor and didn't represent the Clinton campaign or any people associate with it. He was permanently terminated from all activities subsequent this video. You can always find a nut case out there. This video proves nothing at all. BUSTED!
I wouldn't want to believe it either. Very extreme attempts to discredit anything that may look bad. In the 2 videos there are multiple people, not just one idiot ( not calling you an idiot, English...). Having a criminal background does not detract from the content. I would avoid using criminal in the Clintons camp. It puts them on defense. I can't imagine why but its just better if you don't. But I totally agree that the videos prove nothing. Just exhibits DNC tactics. The left needs all the cover fire they can lay down. If my job was to get her elected I could see how these tactics would be very effective as they were. Gorilla warfare.

H2Oxide

Lol. Everyone in this thread is completely oblivious to the truth. It's quite obvious who the winner is going to be; anyone who can't see it is blind to what's directly in front of them.

I guess the quote in my sig is relevant now more than ever

Last edited:

paul1598419

Got my ballot in the mail today. Now I have to run off ten copies so I can distribute them to the various polling stations along with all my Democratic friends who are all doing the same in many states. YaaHoo!

Last edited:

paul1598419

Yeah, that story is over two weeks old now. I think most of the restrictive laws that some states tried to implement got shot down in federal courts, so even though there might not be as many federal election officials at polling places, there will be authorized polling agents at ever polling place, none the less.

basshed

Also curious about what ya'll think of the republican establishment's disapproval of Trump. Is that praise for an outsider who doesn't lockstep with the status quo and a secret agenda or legitimate criticism for someone genuinely incompetent?

dden4012

Also curious about what ya'll think of the republican establishment's disapproval of Trump. Is that praise for an outsider who doesn't lockstep with the status quo and a secret agenda or legitimate criticism for someone genuinely incompetent?
A good chance its both.

FutureOne

Got my ballot in the mail today. Now I have to run off ten copies so I can distribute them to the various polling stations along with all my Democratic friends who are all doing the same in many states. YaaHoo!
For once you actually tell the truth.