Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF's Presidential Candidate Vote USA

Trevor

Already regretting my wager on 'tremendous.' :banghead:

Trevor

paul1598419

Yeah, you'd have lost on the Wikileaks thing as I counted four so far and Clinton said three of them. This debate seems to be a repeat of the last one. Oh, well.

Last edited:

Trevor

I think I've officially lost on everything. :crackup:

...except maybe the interruption but I'm not sure.

Trevor

AaronT

That was a great debate.

Trump was calm cool and collected the entire time.

Hillary turned into a stuttering mess that couldn't control the volume of her voice.

How would she do in actual negotiations with another country?

Could she keep her cool with a hostile Putin and the possibility of WWIII hanging in the balance?

Last edited:

paul1598419

Trump was rude and interrupted Clinton sooo much she actually started doing it to him toward the end. I expect the people who were for Trump are still for Trump, but seeing that nothing new, with the exception that Trump won't agree he lost at the end, was learned I doubt anyone's minds were changed. So, I think barring some monumental event, Clinton has little to nothing to worry about.

dden4012

It had a Trading Places feel to it. I saw both videos about the DNC fight club earlier today. Whole it made me furious it was also relieving in a way. I have read a tremendous...lol...amount of internet comments and I couldn't accept that so many people could be so rabidly stupid. It was mostly paid for trolling. So much for poll data. No point in quoting any data considering the reach of this. Deny all you want.
https://youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY
https://youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs
Busted you futhermuckers!

paul1598419

James O'Keefe is an ultra-conservative fraud with a criminal background and has been proven to make these kinds of video's using extreme editing techniques. The guy who was heard saying the idiotic things in the video was a part time contractor and didn't represent the Clinton campaign or any people associate with it. He was permanently terminated from all activities subsequent this video. You can always find a nut case out there. This video proves nothing at all. BUSTED!

Razako

Great...
Trump calls Hillary a "Nasty woman" on national television. Just what he needed to connect with female voters.
Memorable Trump quotes from these debates:
1-I'm smart for not paying any federal income taxes.
2-You should be in jail, and I'll see that it happens if I'm elected.
3-Such a nasty woman.

Well, I'm gonna continue wondering if I'm living in some kind of twilight zone episode where a schoolyard bully is running for president.

NightExplorer96

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Hillary Clinton has a very, very, very good shot of winning the presidential spot in the White House. What I found most sad about all these debates was the lack of talking regarding real issues, and more of two candidates that simply try to prove who is more corrupt, or has done worst actions in the past. At least that's what I got from it all.

Trump dosen't stand a chance of winning at this point, so it looks like we'll soon see America's first female president!

-Alex

trencheel303

That was a great debate.

Trump was calm cool and collected the entire time.

Hillary turned into a stuttering mess that couldn't control the volume of her voice.

How would she do in actual negotiations with another country?

Could she keep her cool with a hostile Putin and the possibility of WWIII hanging in the balance?

Clinton has no intention of having an adult conversation with Putin.

crazyspaz

Not sure if any of you have been keeping up with the wikileaks founder Julian Assange case...tl;dr assange is responsible for leaking all of clintons emails, the guy framing assange for child ****ography and for being "a russian operative" is, essentially, an intelligence contractor who was evidently recruited by hilary. The last thing on his twitter before it went private was him threatening the people on reddit that discovered this, and another guy saying to him "We are fucked." (Literally)

https://m.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/co...sisco/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=false

I would love to see something come of this, but i know nothing will because its clinton. Hopefully this will be justice for Assange at least.

Also, the tags on this thread are wonderful :p

Last edited:

RedCowboy

The words JUSTICE and Clinton can not legitimately be used in the same sentence. <<<< Catch 22 ;) I know.

The only justice under Clinton will be ( shut up and do what you're told ) I mean she already owns the Justice Dept. and the FBI is in tow, the IRS is just a utility in her toolbox and the SCOTUS will be in her pocket as well.

Those of us who dare to speak out will get no justice as we think of it, just punishment.

America may be about to have our 1st Queen, Justice is circling the drain along with freedom.

Last edited:

diachi

Not sure if any of you have been keeping up with the wikileaks founder Julian Assange case...tl;dr assange is responsible for leaking all of clintons emails, the guy framing assange for child ****ography and for being "a russian operative" is, essentially, an intelligence contractor who was evidently recruited by hilary. The last thing on his twitter before it went private was him threatening the people on reddit that discovered this, and another guy saying to him "We are fucked." (Literally)

https://m.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/co...sisco/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=false

I would love to see something come of this, but i know nothing will because its clinton. Hopefully this will be justice for Assange at least.

Also, the tags on this thread are wonderful :p

They're doing the same thing they do with Trump, make up false allegations which are reported on heavily. Then when it turns out the allegations aren't true they don't bother to report it.

Everyone ends up thinking the allegations are true and no one bothers to look into it.

Assange starts leaking e-mails relating to Hillary Clinton and coincidentally someone comes out and accuses him of being a pedophile at the same time? That smells fishy already - without the other evidence that it's a farce. The media also makes a point of not talking about WikiLeaks or any of these revelations (And when they do they always find some way to quickly ignore or dismiss WikiLeaks), instead they just talk about Trump and how terrible he is constantly, little mention of Clinton. Just look at the front page on cnn.com.

The media are corrupt, Clinton is corrupt. It's all corrupt.

I do agree on the O'Keefe thing though - the full unedited videos need to be released, just given his history.

Last edited:

trencheel303

They're doing the same thing they do with Trump, make up false allegations which are reported on heavily. Then when it turns out the allegations aren't true they don't bother to report it.

Everyone ends up thinking the allegations are true and no one bothers to look into it.

Assange starts leaking e-mails relating to Hillary Clinton and coincidentally someone comes out and accuses him of being a pedophile at the same time? That smells fishy already - without the other evidence that it's a farce. The media also makes a point of not talking about WikiLeaks or any of these revelations (And when they do they always find some way to quickly ignore or dismiss WikiLeaks), instead they just talk about Trump and how terrible he is constantly, little mention of Clinton. Just look at the front page on cnn.com.

The media are corrupt, Clinton is corrupt. It's all corrupt.

I do agree on the O'Keefe thing though - the full unedited videos need to be released, just given his history.

Precisely. How people can't see the connection between trump gaining serious traction and all of a sudden almost a dozen women coming out and saying he groped them, is scary. It's a task force designed to discredit him.

The direction we are headed in is scary, and it reminds me of the chapter in the movie "deep impact" where the reporter finds out about the comet. No sooner has she parted ways with the informant, the FBI are up her chuff and she is told to shut up by the prez himself. Trouble is, people don't think things like that are real.

I tried to have a reasoned political discussion about these issues with some of my colleagues when one of them randomly sparked up and said, I quote "Putin needs to be shot". The sad fact is, 30 seconds of fact checking and corrections, they admit they don't know what they're talking about but don't want to know any better. Blind hate is scary.

Last edited:

diachi

Precisely. How people can't see the connection between trump gaining serious traction and all of a sudden almost a dozen women coming out and saying he groped them, is scary. It's a task force designed to discredit him.

The direction we are headed in is scary, and it reminds me of the chapter in the movie "deep impact" where the reporter finds out about the comet. No sooner has she parted ways with the informant, the FBI are up her chuff and she is told to shut up by the prez himself. Trouble is, people don't think things like that are real.

I tried to have a reasoned political discussion about these issues with some of my colleagues when one of them randomly sparked up and said, I quote "Putin needs to be shot". The sad fact is, 30 seconds of fact checking and corrections, they admit they don't know what they're talking about but don't want to know any better. Blind hate is scary.

I know, and then if you actually read up about it - turns out they were all fakes! Even then, the some of this stuff supposedly happened years ago, why wasn't it talked about then? Why is it being brought up now - years later - right before the election? Same goes for Assange and the pedophilia claims.

Yep, I always believed that Politicians and the MSM were corrupt and manipulative, the 2014 referendum really solidified that belief (The media bias was just incredible), 2016 has strengthened it further. It's been happening for a long time, but this year it seems blatantly obvious, yet the majority of people can't seem to see it - although, people do seem to be "waking up" (I hate that term, but it's accurate...).

I want to rant, but I don't even know where to start. There's just so much.

Joseph Goebbels would be amazed at what has been achieved.

Last edited: