Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF forum is starting to be the place to be ;-)

T

timelord

Well how the mighty have fallen from their perch ;D The LC is now officially the cult/communist run forum in the world. I've noticed that since their last forum revamp :D they've lost a lot of regular traffic and most of their members have taken residence here ;) We've prided ourselves at being very open and have allowing more than any other forums people to be outspoken and have their say :cool:
We were a very quiet little forum at first but now we are a very active and vibrant place to be involved in. I'd just like to thank all our members and all our newer members for participating here not to mention c0ld for starting this place up too ;)
So all you guys keep faith and I'm sure we'll be the 2nd best forum in the world next to the CPF. The LC gets this in my books [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

Comidt

Re: LPF forum is starting to be the place to be ;-

Yeah, LPF rocks!!!
I love this place, it feels like I live here. I just spend so much time here and I learn sooo much on here, it's amazing.
I LOVE it
Jonno

Timelord said:
Well how the mighty have fallen from their perch ;D The LC is now officially the cult/communist run forum in the world. I've noticed that since their last forum revamp :D they've lost a lot of regular traffic and most of their members have taken residence here ;) We've prided ourselves at being very open and have allowing more than any other forums people to be outspoken and have their say :cool:
We were a very quiet little forum at first but now we are a very active and vibrant place to be involved in. I'd just like to thank all our members and all our newer members for participating here not to mention c0ld for starting this place up too ;)
So all you guys keep faith and I'm sure we'll be the 2nd best forum in the world next to the CPF. The LC gets this in my books [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

LPF All the way

Gazoo

Yeah I agree, this is like my laser home. I have learned a lot here. But I can't knock CPF as I learned a lot there too, and there is much level headed discussion of lasers on that forum. The one good thing I can say about LC is that discussions there on DIY red lasers got me very interested in the topic. Of course lately there has been a lot of false information posted on LC concerning DIY, and a few other things as well...lol. I very seldom visit there anymore. This is the number one forum for lasers IMO, and if I have questions this will be the first place I will ask.

Y

yew.sir-name

i've been on this ever since senkat told me about it. i had problems on the cpf an he tried to help (they would not let me post and said i had an invalid email address, even though i sent them emails from said address) and the rules are, well, they are nigh on none existent here. cpf no outside laser pictures, how lame. this place wins hands down

LPF OWNS
Haha! 17 votes and all 17 for LPF. LPF is my home now. SenKat brought me here and ever scince that I feel weird if I haven't checked it for over an hour lol.

Senkat (Greg) has done a lot for both this forum and CPF with answering questions and starting GB's.  He's the man to thank.
OH, And did I forget moderator !!! ;D

Mike

I think this is obviously a biased poll, since it's being conducted here on LPF.
Of course, I too voted for LPF as it's no doubt the best place to exchange free thought and opinion about all lasers, no matter the maker.

It would be cool if someone who still hasn't been banned from WL would put up this same poll on the WL forums.
I know that as long as WL was winning the poll, the post would stand; but if were a close race, we all know what would happen to the thread and maybe the poster as well.

Someone on another thread mentioned that WL was creating their own user accounts to falsely promote their product, does anyone know information about what this was based? Did I miss a thread or something?

I visted WL forum the other day and read a post on there from a "new user" who said he was a long time lurker at the WL forum. He went on to say he visited their large factory since he was in Shanghai and how impressed he was.

Funny thing though, his forum user account on WL was created on June 29th of this year. I wonder how he was able to do create his account while the forums were closed from June 27th till July 6th or so. Was this the fake account and someone else caught it as well?

I not banned for WL. I still go to LC and CPF but I live here. This place to me is the most helpful.

I agree, I was thinking this a while ago! ;D ;D

I Googled stuff about lasers, found CPF, heard repeated references to some place called "LPF", Googled just the acronym, and ended up here to stay! ;)

Aseras

I'm not banned at LC, but I'm usre if I posted the poll i might be.

Not like it matters since I haven't come back since it's gone seditious

We all have our favorites and most of us are active on MULTIPLE forums. I do see a bit of bias here as Jack pointed out.

Still this is my favorite forum and gets my vote. ;)

Things

yea, i'm active on about 4 different forums ;) ;D ;D ;D

af_fox

Agreed. Laser Community is indeed still better.

Orr3

bootleg2go said:
Funny thing though, his forum user account on WL was created on June 29th of this year. I wonder how he was able to do create his account while the forums were closed from June 27th till July 6th or so. Was this the fake account and someone else caught it as well?

Just so you know only the forum was CLOSED everything elsed worked. Like Sending PM looking at videos/pictures, register to the site. It was only the forum whitch was down.