Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

LPF and Chrome don't mix

keeperx

check out this warning that Google Chrome (the new browser) gave me

Attachments

lazerguy

That's wierd, I never heard anything about that LPF containd such things... :-?

Maybe they don't want you to visit laser related sites... Have you tried others, like LC?

ipulon was blocked from firefox... but I don't get that message when getting to LPF... Maybe they are on the same host servers and google made too many connections between LPF and ipulon

Things

NFI what ipulon is, but I got the same error. The only prob I have with LPF on chrome is that it goes non responsive easily sometimes.

Murudai

Another case of google telling us what's safe or what's not.

Again, I call the case of a guy calling out google because google had blocked his site as malware or whatever for no reason and it was ruining his business.

We need to inform google that we have nothing to do with that site. Probably what happened is someone uploaded an image from that site or something.

Murudai

Oh wtf!

Cyparagon has been posting images from ipulon all over!

I've sent him a PM asking him to change providers, and also to delete all links to this site in his posts. That we can remove them from our site and we won't get this error anymore.

This is much easier than arguing with Google about something, which probably wouldn't work.

keeperx

Google is very good about removing sites from blacklists and the such.

Just request it with an explanation..

they removed my house from streetview when I requested it.

Streetview is great. I saw a black dude (lawl) trying to steal a car in NY. He was crouching beside the door and fiddling with some foot-long metal thing.

Cyparagon

Response from the administrator:

Unfortunately an issue with leaving a site unattended for that long. I shall endeavor to get the latest security update but for now I'd recommend using an alternative service.