Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Low Divergence Modified Lazerer Classic 150 532nm

I hate do sell this, but I never use it. I bought it to take to my GF's over New Years. We had a blast pointing at water towers MILES away from a dock across a bay. It served it's purpose, so now it's time for someone else to enjoy it. I glued a second expansion lens on top of the first to reduce divergence by HALF! Here's the link to that thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f42/lazerer-classic-150-divergence-cut-half-69924.html

This laser also won me first place in Swim's holiday beamshot competition.
Here is that thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/vote-holiday-beamshot-competition-70014.html#post1010435

I don't have an LPM, but with the beam focused to infinity, it still burns the crap out of my recliner from 6 feet away. This is actually a replacement unit from Lazerer. The first one died after only a few minutes. This one has never had a problem. The beam never flickers or dims and it has never mode hopped. Lazerer did not send a power certificate with the replacement. It will come with the box and key. I have only had to recharge the battery twice, and it has NEVER been left on more that 60 seconds. Consider it "Tested", not used. :) I am asking $100 for it. I know that's more than new, but it's in perfect condition, and you'll get it in a few days instead of waiting 2 weeks for it to arrive from China. I'll even ship it Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation for free. Continental US only please. And PayPal only. You must be an established forum member, have appropriate safety glasses, and be 18 or older to buy this. Buyer will assume all responsibility for the safe use of this laser. First to PM gets it. Thanks guys.:D

Attachments

• 2012-01-25 10.12.49.jpg
    2012-01-25 10.12.49.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

Im going to keep a close eye on this!

:pop:

Why do you say that? Is there something wrong with this laser?

PM me if you need to, I am interested in it but if I am missing something I'd like to know... Thanks,

ts

Nothing wrong with it at all. I'm just watching it to see if it sells soon. If it doesn't by the time I get my paycheck I'm gonna buy iy possibly.

Why do you say that? Is there something wrong with this laser?

PM me if you need to, I am interested in it but if I am missing something I'd like to know... Thanks,

ts

Nothing wrong with it at all. :) Sold pending payment. :D

Edit: Payment received. Sold. Thanks ts.

Last edited:
Payment made, I'm on a quest for the best beam and dot possible.

ts

I received this laser today and it lasted about 30 seconds before the diode croaked. :-(

I initially thought it was from another seller, but finally realized it was this one.

What batteries where you running in it?

Last edited:
I received this laser today and it lasted about 30 seconds before the diode croaked. :-(

I initially thought it was from another seller, but finally realized it was this one.

What batteries where you running in it?

What the f*ck!? (That's not directed at you I assure you.) It couldn't have been damaged in shipping. I shipped it in it's padded box inside of a padded envelope. :gun: The only battery I ever used in it was a protected Trustfire. It never even flickered while I had it. Have you checked the tail lock? Is it completing the circuit? Not that I had a problem with that. That's the only thing I would know to check other than trying a known good battery.

EDIT: Are you using a single 18650?

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to take the blame for this one. I ordered an LZGN150 from another member about the same time. I didn't look carefully and loaded two 16340's and killed it. :-(

Not your fault. I should have checked more carefully to see which battery it took.

FWIW, I'm going to try and rebuild it so you lens design won't go to waste.

ts

Reactions: ped
Just want to be clear that CrazyHobo is in no way responsible for this - my bad completely.

That said, SELLERS - just an idea. Please drop a note in with the laser specifying the battery. It would be a big help. Just an idea to help future dummies like me! :D

Just want to be clear that CrazyHobo is in no way responsible for this - my bad completely.

That said, SELLERS - just an idea. Please drop a note in with the laser specifying the battery. It would be a big help. Just an idea to help future dummies like me! :D
When you do get my laser there a a blue battery in there under the keys remember that is the ONLY battery it uses it is a 16340 from lazerer this one **Upgrade Pack** 18650 / 16340 li-ion Battery + Charger**. As I said in the other thread you can also use CR123's and it will be slightly less powerful but they are compatible with it. Hope all goes well :D

Stix62

.......As I said in the other thread you can also use CR123's and it will be slightly less powerful but they are compatible with it. Hope all goes well :D

Would that be because the CR123's are rated as 3.6v as opposed to the 16340's 3.7v?

I was wondering though (because I've never used them), what will the CR123's actually charge to? My 16340's usually go to 4.18 - 4.2v.

The reason I'm curious is because I was thinking of trying CR123's in my Laz Rifle because they're slightly bigger in size aren't they? I thought they might fit better.

Last edited:
Would that be because the CR123's are rated as 3.6v as opposed to the 16340's 3.7v?

I was wondering though (because I've never used them), what will the CR123's actually charge to? My 16340's usually go to 4.18 - 4.2v.

Well I just realised a CR123A is the same as a 16340. But the CR123's that I used with it (occasionally when the lazerer battery was dead) were 17335 3.0V 1000mAh the very same as these 4 x3V CR123A 1000mAH 17335 Rechargeable Battery Charger | eBay. Also I have no way of checking to what they charge to because I have nothing to check that only a standard battery checker (which only works well for AA's and AAA's so CR123's and such are off the chart)
$(KGrHqR,!lIE69nGS0hjBO8Elk5d4!~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:
When you do get my laser there a a blue battery in there under the keys remember that is the ONLY battery it uses it is a 16340 from lazerer this one **Upgrade Pack** 18650 / 16340 li-ion Battery + Charger**. As I said in the other thread you can also use CR123's and it will be slightly less powerful but they are compatible with it. Hope all goes well :D

Got yours today, no problems. When the battery is included, I can figure it out ok! :D

You should see the quality difference on the case of yours vs the classic. The classic feels like it could strip out every time you try to thread the cap, your model feels more like a solid, smoothly threading case.

Thanks and +1

Got yours today, no problems. When the battery is included, I can figure it out ok! :D

You should see the quality difference on the case of yours vs the classic. The classic feels like it could strip out every time you try to thread the cap, your model feels more like a solid, smoothly threading case.

Thanks and +1
Glad everything went well :D