Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Low battery: laser dont burn? Newbie plz!

murk

I send this message for the guy but I want more answers!

the message is

Hello!

First I would like to thank you for sending my order arrived super fast and I am fully satisfied!

I bought the following products
Wholesale Supper price T103S303G 532nm 200mW Real High power Handheld Adjustable Green Laser with safety lock

He was stopped at the custom house and I was charged tax. The staff of the Postal Service (Shipping in Brazil) stole the battery and charger.

Well, I know that you have no blame, but it happens I bought a Ultrafire 3.800 mah battery and have not loaded it because I can not find charger to buy. I used it anyway and the laser is weak, does not seem to be 200mw as the ad says. The laser does not burst balloons and also does not burn or phosphorus and warms the skin.

The laser is 200mw real? It came with the inscription TS-303 Laser Output Power <250mW.
The battery must be fully charged before use to burn objects? It has something to do or was to be burned anyway being weak?

Forgive for my bad English, I used Google translator!

I want your help,

graciously
Douglas
email: murk@globo.com
msn: dgsmiranda@hotmail.com

he dont answer yet...

can anyone help me?

very very very thanks!!

well of course that you have to fully charge the battery if you want the full power out of the laser...:) as far as the burning stuff....well i cant say that much since i dont have it but im sure that its just the battery.. remember to focus it well ....
have a good one !!
(hope you can fix your problem )

It is also possible that you received a poorly performing unit. Sometimes they will lie about the power output too. In the end, it comes down to spending more to ensure you have the power you want, or spending less and taking a chance that it won't work. Yours still at least makes green, so if you can get a better performing unit, great. If you can't get a better unit, at least the one you have works.