Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Looks like kipkay gave a 500mw laser to a 12 year old kid

Funniest part is that he calls another guy who posted a comment to his video, a fat kid. LOOOO:)LOLOLOL

qumefox

Well that's the easiest way to get buttloads of viewers. Give away free crap. Then it doesn't matter what content you have. I imagine the vast majority of kipkay's 'followers' have never even tried one of his hacks.. or else they'd quickly learn most are just that.. hacks the don't work for long if at all.

well it seems like his parents know about it he wore his glasses when burning and a few of our members have commented useful advice
(good job jeffery) i also told him to buy extra glasses

while others cough have trolled him instead :tsk:

if he is safe and his parents know i don't think there is a problem present any longer

Well that's the easiest way to get buttloads of viewers. Give away free crap. Then it doesn't matter what content you have. I imagine the vast majority of kipkay's 'followers' have never even tried one of his hacks.. or else they'd quickly learn most are just that.. hacks the don't work for long if at all.
Yep. I followed kipkay to get a chance at winning, and after the contest I've never unsubbed. Think I'll go do that now... But imagine how many other people have not unsubbed either after entering the contest.

bdgreenb

haha i just told another "internet superstar" about the kipsters irresponsibility when we planned to do a laser related short (lpf soon). Americans are too fat....