Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking to survey for interest in bulk purchases

S

SenKat

I have found a source for relatively inexpensive green lasers.  The greenies ARE IR shielded, according to the manufacturer, and range from 100mw - 200mw.  There is a 15 day production lead time, and a minimum order of 10 units at a time.  Prices vary -

100mw - $217
120mw - $245
150mw - $294
200mw - $397

Recharger inside Battery:18650*1  3.6V[ch12288] Laser Type: Visible green laser[ch12288][ch12288]
Wave Length:532nm
Outputpower:100mw,120MW,150MW,200MW
Beam Distance :eek:ver 8000-12000meters
Work temperature [ch65306][ch65293]10[ch8451][ch65374][ch65291]40[ch8451] Ta=25[ch8451]
Facula dia.:[ch934]5 mm[ch65293]25 mm in 6 meters

No divergence specs yet - but I plan on ordering a sample to test out. (200mw, of course !)

Give me your thoughts !

(got a price break - he's hoping I will order LOTS from him !)

Attachments

• Doc2.doc
    146.5 KB · Views: 119

S

SenKat

Re: Looking to survey for interest in bulk purchas

The other opportunity is for BLUE lasers !

The blue lasers are 5mw and have a 10 day lead time - with 5 piece minimum order

5mw - $475 !!!!

Battery :1X”CR123A”    3.6V
Fixed focus, Blue dot facula, continuous output and 
working time over 8000 hours
Output Wavelength[ch65306]473 nm
Output Power[ch65306]5mW
Working Voltage[ch65306]DC=3.6V
Trigger Voltage[ch65306]DC=2.8V
Working Current[ch65306]I<550mA

Comes with rechargeable battery, and charger  :D

Again - give me your thoughts !  This has GOT to be the least expensive Blue pointer I have yet to have seen !

I want one, myself - but cannot buy all five !  Also - it comes in a black case as well as the light blue in the doc.

(got a price break - he's hoping I will order LOTS from him !)

Attachments

• Doc3.doc
    166 KB · Views: 126
P

Proctor

I wonder how much buying 1000 Spyder Gx's cost? I'm sure you could sell them cheaper than wicked does and steal their customers that way ;D

Hmm, the 100mW EnVees and Spymodex's are comparably priced......

I wonder what this really means:

" Facula dia.:[ch934]5 mm[ch65293]25 mm in 6 meters "

"Facula" may be used in the sense of "a bright spot".

"[ch934]" usually means diameter, so is that the divergence - 5mm expanding to 25mm in 6m (20 feet)? If so, yikes!

What is known about this manufacturer as far as consistency, failure rate, build quality, etc.?

P

Proctor

The spymodes wont do any good where the Envees will outperform any handheld laser at it's competing power.

T

timelord

I'm still waiting for Lucent to get the 100mw's back in stock :(

S

SenKat

Ragnarok - not positive at all.  I sent off, asking for more info, and yeah - I noticed the prices were really close to others - it is a different design - looks more like a flasklight.  Where I am impressed is when it hits the 200mw mark.  Also the blues - THAT is what really grabs my personal interest !

(got a price break - EVERYTHING dropped $50.00 !!! He's hoping I will order LOTS from him !)

S

SenKat

PRICE DROP on Blue !!!

$475 EACH !! Thanks to all for making me realize I could "beat him up" for lower prices - especially, YOU - Windstrings ! Thanks !

I am not sure what the profit margin is on this for him - but I guarantee it is MUCH less now !!

T

timelord

$450 = £229.51 sounds pretty good

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
$450 = £229.51 sounds pretty good

$475, actually - which is lower than EVERYTHING blue out there !

Okay guys - here's the deal - I REALLLLLY want one ! So - I need 4 or more people to go in on this !!!! ;D

I'm hoping to buy bulk from CNI, trouble contacting them at the moment but should be Ok soon.

S

SenKat

sc_bond said:
I'm hoping to buy bulk from CNI, trouble contacting them at the moment but should be Ok soon.

Do you think you will be able to get lower than $475 for blue ? I am eager to see that - if it's possible - all I want is a blue -CHEEEP ! ;D

K

kingzilla

SenKat said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1170732537/0#10 date=1170812112]$450 = £229.51 sounds pretty good

$475, actually - which is lower than EVERYTHING blue out there !

Okay guys - here's the deal - I REALLLLLY want one !  So - I need 4 or more people to go in on this !!!!   ;D[/quote]

You ain't gonna do any better than that, I am sure. If we can arange a deal with my yellow laser, then count me in. ;D

S

SenKat

I want yer yellow, too ! Damned lasers are like pokeman...gotta get em all ! LOL ;D

L

laser

haha...

could you like buy 5 blue ones and the return 4, or something? im doubting that this will work, they probably wont let you return part of them....

S

SenKat

Yeah - not good business there ! I don't wanna plop down all that cash to begin with !