Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for someone to build me a custom 800+ 405nm laser pointer

So, I love a high powered 405nm laser, but they are so hard to build right or even find. I got a great one from bitlaser, but his options are a bit limted for hosts. And I thought Joker at Scifi laser would build me an awesome one, but after months of delays and finally getting a DOA laser, I stupidly gave him the Benifit of doubt, returned it, waited even more months, I total like a year and got sent another DOA. So I said forget it and just told him I'll PP him for a replacement diode and put it in myself for 100 dollars. And that was the last I heard of him and never got any but excuses back and out like 400 dollars. I know he's site is down now, but never trust or buy from him.

So, is there anyone here who might Beable to help me out and make me a nice high powered 405nm laser for a decent price? Thanks?

Little late to the party aren't you? :p Last activity was the 7th of February, 5 months ago.

Last activity was 2 days ago and you can see that post is only 3 days old. We don't write dates backwards here in the U.S.

Alan

diachi

Last activity was 2 days ago and you can see that post is only 3 days old. We don't write dates backwards here in the U.S.

Alan

I apologize - seems not all of my dates are formatted the same way on here... Some are DD-MM others are MM-DD... Weird. Don't know why everything isn't DD-MM anyway ... makes more sense. :p

Will delete original post.

It's probably confusing to many since we have members from about 50 countries. Just be sure never to date a check that way to someone in the U.S. Or someone will be very angry with you. Sometimes foreigners move to the U.S. And get a bank account and cause problems by dating their checks that way, banks will consider it a stale check and not take it.

Alan

diachi

It's probably confusing to many since we have members from about 50 countries. Just be sure never to date a check that way to someone in the U.S. Or someone will be very angry with you. Sometimes foreigners move to the U.S. And get a bank account and cause problems by dating their checks that way, banks will consider it a stale check and not take it.

Alan

They seem to go either way here in Canada - thankfully my checks have the date format specified on them in order to avoid that mix up. :D

Anyway ... Back to the thread - I'll butt out now! :p