Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for someone to add a push button on/off

ktroy

I just purchased a Lazerer mini B here:
mini B - 445nm 50mW Pocket Low Power Single Mode Blue Laser Pointer

I wanted a low power blue, something to match my 15mw green.
Anyways, I really like this pointer, but I miss the top mounted push button on/off of a traditional pen style. This is my first non-pen laser and for most of my use it is short and playful.
Anyway someone could mod a push button (hold on, release off) on this host?

Thanks

IsaacT

You would need to have the host drilled through and then you would need a switchboard mounted beneath the hole with the button going out the hole. Probably easier to just buy or make a pen laser.

ktroy

Appreciate the help. Too bad there are not any good low power blue laser pens available though. It is what it is I guess :)

norbyx

Maybe you could change the back button for a temporary on push button. That is quite an easy task if you ask me....

IsaacT

Get one built my a member here. Check mine out at THIS link! Took 30 minutes to put together.

ktroy

Get one built my a member here. Check mine out at THIS link! Took 30 minutes to put together.

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. A collection of low power high quality pens.
Did you sell the 638nm yet?
Would you build me a 445nm? :)

IsaacT

I might could build you one :) and no I hvent sold it yet. Was waiting to finish my other 638 first.