Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for sh*+ to drive down my street

IsaacT

I am waiting for that fateful poop colored truck to pull up so a person in a poop colored uniform can hop out and hand me a poop colored box....AND I CANNOT WAIT!!!! GAH!

You shall find no racism here

Last edited:

daguin

I am waiting for that fateful poop colored truck to pull up so a poop colored person can hop out and hand me a poop colored box....AND I CANNOT WAIT!!!! GAH!

I believe that you mean that you are waiting a person dressed in poop colored clothes to jump out, eh? ;)

Peace,
dave

IsaacT

Yes indeed...waiting for my first 2 lasers! Yesterday they left alaska, and today they are out for departure...I am impressed!

IsaacT

No, Lasers from China (Rayfoss). But Anchorage, AK, was their first stop after Shenzhen, CN.

After all the crap I have heard about Wicked Lasers I doubt I will ever buy from them....

EDIT: Okay, I am slow, you know that now....lol, because they're from Alaska, very nice

Last edited:
No, Lasers from China (Rayfoss). But Anchorage, AK, was their first stop after Shenzhen, CN.

After all the crap I have heard about Wicked Lasers I doubt I will ever buy from them....

EDIT: Okay, I am slow, you know that now....lol, because they're from Alaska, very nice

tsk tsk.
First, i am disappointed you didn't get that right away.
Second, i'm disappointed again that someone made an arctic joke. There is nothing funny about those things....except when they break :crackup:

Ash

I still don't understand some of the shipping routes.
I have had stuff coming from China to California that goes through New York or Pennsylvania first. How much sense does that make?
They ship it to the other side of the country to sort it, then ship it all the way over to California and somehow it's "cheaper" or "more efficient". :thinking:

IsaacT

I actually was looking around about that and I heard they change the shipping routes often ever since 9/11.....maybe avoiding any runnins with terrorists who might be wanting to send out packages? Idk, but its definately a weird system.

daguin

They fill up whichever flight is getting ready to go first and route the package from there

Peace,
dave

IsaacT

Just out of curiousity, i don't doubt it, but how did you find that out?