Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for good 532nm DPSS module, 12x35mm.

I'm looking for a 532nm DPSS module like the ones you see on Ebay (techhood sells them). I'm asking here because I'd prefer to do business with LPF members rather than Ebay unknowns.

This module will be going into a C6 host. I would be most interested in one that LPM's at 150mW or thereabouts. If the module is more powerful that's fine, and if it's less powerful that might be fine too. My Lazerer 532nm puts out about 110mW and honestly I would be happy if my C6 build could do at least that much.

If you have such a module and would be interested in selling, please let me know. In terms of price, the bare minimum would be what the Ebay sellers are getting for theirs (70 to 90 dollars), and if the module is good I'm quite happy to pay more than that.

Sorry I'm tired and didnt read it right. Bump for you I dunno.

Last edited:
link
Fasttech is reliable, and its the same thing as techhood is selling, but at a much lower price. The only difference is the one techhood is selling has had the pot turned up. Seriously. They are the exact same things. For the fasttech module all you have to do is a solder a small jumper wire across the switch (to bypass it) and solder a spring to the negative contact.

If it's a over driven 30mw model, I guess this means no matter how much heat sink you put on the Techhood model you can't get much more duty cycle out of it due to internal heating issues as well as the driver limitations :(