Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for goggles. Not glasses.

So I own a pair of dragonlasers safety glasses they work very well but since they are glasses I can still see some blue light in my lower peripherals. Since they are glasses I can see blue light from under my nose. I am looking for "goggle" styled safety wear. Something that looks like underwater diving goggles that strap around your head, and fit completely snug around my whole face. Any suggestions?

Blord

These goggles have worked pretty well for me. The surface area is large and they covered all my sight.

spartan1.jpg

Yeah I saw that u had those in your amazing 4.4watt build video. I think $80 is out of my price range so do you know where I can get that similar style but for cheap

Cut out circles from a known-good pair of safety glasses and mount them in something like this.

ARG

I think $80 is out of my price range so do you know where I can get that similar style but for cheap

They are ANSI and CE certified, and well worth every penny in my opinion. Can you really put a price on your eyesight?

That CE certified thing means nothing. It can just mean it is ergonomically sound, or impact resistant or something else. Gotta make sure it's ANSI Z136 or EN 207 certified; those are related to laser eye protection. But you're right about the price of your eyesight, and hell, those goggles work across multiple laser builds.