Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for first Blu-ray

I've narrowed it down between the O-like 200mW blu-ray torch/adjustable/focusable and the Wicked S1 Sonar Lunar. Both are rated at 200mw but are they really the power they are advertized at? The O-like is focusable which is a big plus for me. I don't really care for the look of the host. Both are ok for me. I realize the Wicked laser has just been released and won't be shipping until the whole Arctic situation is over, but how accurate is Wicked Lasers when it comes to the power of their lasers? Has anyone had any experience with this specific O-like Laser? Also before you say it, I have picked up a pair of 405nm glasses from O-like.

The O-Like will likely be 175-200mW. Wicked has more of a reputation for shipping under-spec than on-spec or over-spec, so keep that in mind.

Many forum members here have had good experiences with O-Like, myself included. I have two of their IR lasers, a red, and the 150mW Blu-Ray; Have had no problems except for the red came with a bad lens, o-Like replaced it without any problems.

That said, right now would not be a good time to order from Wicked.