Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

looking for electronic parts in UK

cyclonite

Hey guys,

I've recently relocated to the UK and now I need to look for a electronic shop which sells the basic stuff like DMMs, resistors, LEDs, etc. etc. Anyone know of any?

Thanks.

Switch

Someone spoke of Maplin(?).They said it's the equivalent of RadioShack in the UK.Don't know though, i'm not from there...

polop

hi thre i am in the uk. maplin is the main electronic chain in the uk, but from what i heard it is the same as radio shak overpriced so i aviod there if i can. the place i like to go is RS they are usualy cheaper, resistors you can get 10 times as many for the same price compared to maplin. here is there site. uk.rs-online.com/web/home.html thoguh to buy from them you need to be a business though they are usualy quite relaxed - I am only 15 and i buy through my parents company that is a musical duo (* yes ill have a 10 pack of transistors please for the ermm ... keyboard*) but they will help you find a loop hole so you can buy from them.