Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for cheap lpc-815 sleds+ aixiz

Hello I am looking to order 5-6 lpc-815 sleds and same number aixiz modules and have them shipped to Italy. I am looking for best price. Do you know a cheap distributor?

Things

I bought some LPC sleds and Aixiz modules from modwerx, very easy to deal with :)

If he doesn't have enough in stock on his site, contact him and ask if he has any more on the way or if he can get some in for you :)

Scopeguy20 specilizes in all kinds of sleds and I think he has aixiz modules also.

There are several stores that we all buy from and consider reliable.

modwerx is one

hightechdealz is another

scopeguy20 has built quite the reputation for being reliable and quick.

You shouldn't have to pay more than $12- $14 dollars for an LPC sled at those places.

LPCs are quite cheap!

Hope this helps,

-Tyler

Look at each group of items they offer.

Pick the one that has everything you need.

LarryDFW

he needs to worry about paying people back before buying anything anyway. DO NOT SELL JAKE ANYTHING UNTIL HIS DEBTS ARE PAID!

youve been looking to buy a few things. this is just a notice to sellers. this may not be your thread but there are others you have posted. sould i post this warning in all of them?

Thanks guys, I got them from modwerx.
9,99 for the sled, cannot be beat.

The sled is so much more convenient then the extracted diode.
I like the optics that are in the sleds and the IR diodes and sometimes some pbs cubes.

Thank you all for the advices!.

Good luck getting it. My stuff from modwerx was supposedly shipped on the 13th... still hasn't arrived. All the other stuff I ordered at the same time got here AGES ago.

Sent an email asking to confirm when it was shipped and where it was coming from. No response. I just want to know if it's EVER going to get here, or if I should just order one from somebody else.

I was really looking forward to making this laser too :(

i was about to answer your email. thanks for jumping the gun... just in case you havent already read the text on the main page of the shop here: http://modwerx.com/shop

Last edited:
Yeah I know you're not responsible for the delivery time. It's just very frustrating that everything else arrived so long ago.

I guess I'm taking it out on you when it's probably not your fault, I apologize for that. If it arrives this week I'll be happy (and will gladly revise my original post). If not I think I'm just going to have to cut my losses and purchase another one. I wonder if it's possible that the package is coming by ship instead of by air...

like i said in the email... if its not there by the end of the week let me know...

patience is a virtue when ordering from a different country... your welcome at modwerx anytime. ;)

I have not received the package yet, but i have received other items ordered the same week. I know it's still early (13 days), but was wondering what system it was sent with. Priority International? or Regular International shipment?
Thanks
Tony.

Package received today.
All in all, not bad.
The diodes are all extracted and all work well.
Thanks, and will buy again.