Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

looking for cheap IR thermometer

hi all
i'm looking to buy an IR thermometer to make a LPM but i can't find cheap ones because international shipping is always expensive,so if your selling one or know where to buy one with cheap shipping post here.

if is possible to look like this
!B,InmhwCGk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKqETDQ4j!~~_12.GIF

I just checked... to ship this IR thermometer to Cyprus by Small Packet Air
would cost $15.85 plus the packing materials..

No I don't have one.... just letting you know shipping costs from Quebec
Canada.

Jerry

I just checked... to ship this IR thermometer to Cyprus by Small Packet Air
would cost $15.85 plus the packing materials..

No I don't have one.... just letting you know shipping costs from Quebec
Canada.

Jerry

wich website?

I can sell one for $25 shipped. It looks exactly like the one in the pic, but with a logo name on it.

I don't know how to find out how long it takes, but usually it doesn't take long. I'd be shipping out of New York City, and I would think we have fast postal service worldwide. I've shipped to some weird countries before and they said they received it within a week or two. Anyways, if you want it I'd also throw in two diffraction grating glasses which can be quite fun to shine lasers through (especially if you cut them and double them up or triple them up and rotate)

an you try it as a LPM first?take a small piece of aluminium foil paint it black and put it in the front of the sensor.chaech wuth one laser that it tested and you know the power,if you have the dilda wich is 200mW can you test it?
thanks in advance.

I've made an lpm with one of them before. I think it works well. I forget what my dildas tested but I believe one was around 190mW the other around 200+mW. I measured greens as well and everything for the most part made sense.