Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

looking for cheap bluray/violet laser

karbon

looking for cheap bluray/violet laser, or anyone selling one?

just looking for some cheapish lasers, dont care about build quality looking at around $30-35 to spend. thanks, Phil

is anyone selling blue/violet lasers?

Last edited:

karbon

@Dr - thanks for the link, seem good lasers. 5mw is $45 and 20mw is $55?!?!
@Silvershot - thanks for input but looking for blue and violet lasers not green

I have a 120mw blu ray module that all you have to do is add a battery source to. I sold it, but due to paypal complications i had to close the deal. IF you want to do Western union it would be fast and easy for me.

I have a 120mw blu ray module that all you have to do is add a battery source to. I sold it, but due to paypal complications i had to close the deal. IF you want to do Western union it would be fast and easy for me.

@OP: I would advise to not use western union with anyone. Especially with someone with ongoing paypal complications over the item..

just my opinion.

thanks,
Kendall

@OP: I would advise to not use western union with anyone. Especially with someone with ongoing paypal complications over the item..

just my opinion.

thanks,
Kendall

What ? I don't know how to get my account verified so i can use the money to pay the shipping ? Wtf ? So i'm automatically a scammer now ? Good riddance

I think you just verify all your info, address and debit/credit cards and such. Part of it used to be over the phone.

@OP: not to sound offensive or anything, but did you even skim the B/S/T board before you posted this? We would lose money if we made lasers that cheap, it costs more for parts alone! The prices on this board are (at least for blu-rays and red) the best in the world.

-Mark

D

Deleted member 8382

We never said you were a scammer.

Also, I can't belive you don't know how to verify your paypal account :S

karbon

no offence but this clarifys the thread about discussion becoming off-topic :D

also, probably should add ive bought a bluray laser now