Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a...

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a pen style red laser pointer. Anywhere from 10mW-100mW. Could someone suggest some sites for me?

Ironically, 2 of the 3 links he posted, have huge banners at the
top of this very page

Not for me. :shhh:

The same freedom we have to talk openly about those companies, give the companies the same freedom to advertise here.

What makes me angry is those companies have a nerve to spam the forum under assumed names.

Last edited:

JLSE

Not for me. :shhh:

:san:
firefox-adblock-plus-addon.png
:san:

Had to open with IE to see the ads.. was curious :whistle:

Try ebay. Most laser pointers sold there are way over spec and fall in that range. Of course you won't know what power your laser actually has, so make sure you buy some good goggles too.
Here's a link to a review I did of three such Ebay lasers, which also contains the links to the lasers bought: http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/cheap-ebay-pointers-some-interesting-lpm-results-73993.html

If you want a pair of goggles try eagle pair you can find them here: Survival Laser Home
Alternatively you could try these, but read the thread thoroughly to find out if they will meet your needs: http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/cheap-safety-glasses-tested-71621.html
Good luck :beer:

Last edited:
I bought a 100mW green laser a day or two ago. I've had a 5mW one for some time now. I plan on only taking it out at night. I'm actually sort of nervous by the amount of power this thing has. I might go and buy a 30mW or something, because 100 actually has me scared.