Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a sleek, slim, pen style <50mw green for <50$

Gad

This is my first post but not my first time here. I bought a survival laser a long time ago from a guy on this forum. First actual post in over 2 years says the registration info heh

Anyways, keeping in mind the title, what's the best place to get a laser like that. I love the look of the wickedlaser core and the warn laser tiger series. I'm looking for something like that. All one color, smooth, discrete button if possible. But the wl is only 5mw and the warn has 20$ shipping. People that charge a ridiculous shipping fee to cover the actual price of the unit just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Keep in mind I want something low powered that really is for actual pointing. I don't need to show off or burn things.

I tried the cheap 5$ 5mw eBay lasers but they simply die way to fast for the environment I'll be using it in...

Ship me some ideas.

Last edited:

Gad

Well the fact is dragon lasers doesn't have a -single- product under 50$, which brings me to believe the thread wasn't read other than the word "which" which then someone posted two sites. One of which doesn't fit into the category that I requested and the other that has their site so misconfigured that every item they have is displayed even when a search is attempted to be narrowed down.

So I guess... Nice way to greet someone new :)

Last edited:

Gad

Thanks Noah, I was also looking at your 100mw lasers before I posted. Odd hehe.

NO4H99

First off, if you are interested in DL, I can get you one of their lasers for $50.

As for laserbtb, I am sorry that their website was not up to your standards. :p

:beer:

Last edited:

Gad

Sorry for the triple post, but laserbtb has like a 30$ shipping fee. I was interested in the 20mw one until I saw the fee. Even their delayed shipping was 13$. Like I said people who inflate shipping charges to cover the actual units price just make me feel uncomfortable. Even knowing they could just add the two together and say free shipping, that wouldn't bother me. I guess I just don't like it when people try to draw you in until you see the cart price.

Gad

First off, if you are interested in DL, I can get you one of their lasers for $50.

As for laserbtb, I am sorry that their website was not up to your standards. :p

:beer:

I'm not interested in any particular brand. Just the sturdiest and most reliable. I'm taking this thing into a area with lots of use and pocket time that may encounter bumps, scratches, light condensation moisture, and other possible variables that come with mass manufacturing.

Well the fact is dragon lasers doesn't have a -single- product under 50$, which brings me to believe the thread wasn't read other than the word "which" which then someone posted two sites. One of which doesn't fit into the category that I requested and the other that has their site so misconfigured that every item they have is displayed even when a search is attempted to be narrowed down.

So I guess... Nice way to greet someone new :)

Hold on Gad...let me stop you right there. NO4H is doing his best to help you and just complaining isn't going to solve anything, please be more polite towards others who are spending their time to help a newcomer..:mad:

NO4H99

Both are good companies and sell quality products. Dragon is a CNI reseller, and is considered slightly better.

Both should handle reasonable amounts of abuse, but if they need to be that sturdy, you may want to consider 1)a larger host 2)a non dpss green (like 520nm) or 3)both. Either of these options will likely cost more though.

Gad

Thanks for the offer. But I would not wait that long for the item. So which one would you lay your finger on with the title rules? Include shipping costs if you can.

Thanks for the offer. But I would not wait that long for the item. So which one would you lay your finger on with the title rules? Include shipping costs if you can.

You aren't going to find any company selling true 50mW 532nm lasers in the US/Canada who will willingly ship it to customers unless it's to universities and/or laboratories.

Check out the B/S/T section.

And if you could add you're location it would help us all lots :)

Last edited:

Gad

You aren't going to find any company selling true 50mW 532nm lasers in the US/Canada who will willingly ship it to consumers:whistle:

Check out the B/S/T section.

I'm not looking for anything "true" other than truly under 50$ and truly under 50mw. And able to withstand at least some of the elements. Like if it's raining and it's in my pocket and my pocket gets wet, it should be able to handle that many times. I mean I'm not going to run over it with a forklift, but I'd expect it to be okay if it falls off one.

I'm in the US.

Last edited:
I'm not looking for anything "true" other than truly under 50$ and truly under 50mw. And able to withstand at least some of the elements. Like if it's raining and it's in my pocket and my pocket gets wet, it should be able to handle that many times. I mean I'm not going to run over it with a forklift, but I'd expect it to be okay if it falls off one.

:thinking: If any green lasers falls off even from a table most likely the crystals will mis-align and make it a paperweight, lasers aren't constructed to handle falls.