Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a laser

Lucidx

Theres probably a million of these threads but I figured this was the best course of action.

I just saw a few 'video tutorials' about blue ray and HDDVD laser pointers, I was amazed by their ability to actually burn stuff (and look like a light saber which is a win win :drool: )

Anyways, I have absolutely no clue at all how to make one of these, I don't believe I have the right kind of laser (all i have is a regular xbox360 laser).

I'm looking for a guide that will show an idiot what he needs to buy and how to assemble it without killing himself (and the kind of batterys I need).

Any help would be much apreciated

ZRTMWA

modwerx.com, darklasers.com, rayfoss.com, and o-like.com all sell burning blu ray diodes. Then you can just install it into a host along with a battery and driver. jayrob has a few blu ray and red hosts, anything from a large flashlight style to smaller than a pinky (as seen in the pics).

The following is a link to an advanced search I did showing only threads started by jayrob in the Buy/Sell/Trade Section of LPF. You should find all of his kits plus much more there:

http://laserpointerforums.com/search.php?searchid=115513