Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a good green laser pointer.

ADamp

Hey everyone. Two ebay bought pointers have failed me so rather than buying a third, i was wondering if anyone had any nice green laser pointers (50mw - 125mw) for sale. Please PM me with any information. Thanks.

Wait 1 more day. I'll be getting in a nice shipment of new, quality CNI black/gold lasers subject to my quality standards. I'll meter them up and I'll hopefully have some anywhere from 70-130mW (130mW is rare and very unlikely, but I can always hope) at decent prices.

Wow, someone deleted my post so i cant PM noone lol :-? Admin did u get my PM? id like you to post the message in a new thread - seeing as i cant make one myself. I have alot of lasers for sale.

Daedal

romeo02045 said:
Wow, someone deleted my post so i cant PM noone lol :-? Admin did u get my PM? id like you to post the message in a new thread - seeing as i cant make one myself. I have alot of lasers for sale.

I'm not an admin... but I would suggest getting and building up trust with the members if you hope to have anyone invest in your lasers... :-?

GL;
DDL