Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a burner laser.

I have been a little hesitant to join the forum and post because I know how careful you all are about selling newbs powerful lasers. I currently own a dragon lasers Spartan 1W and a wicked lasers :( Spyder. I am currently in the market for something more powerful than the ones i currently own. I am willing to paypal money so please send me your offers. By the way I am a 25 year old buisness owner and would be willing to talk to anyone before i buy to let you know that I understand saftey when using lasers. My email is dspridgen04@hotmail.com. I know this is my first post and you all like to see more experienced users buy higher power lasers.

Thanks,
Daniel
Eastern North Carolina

Yes i do the ones that came from wicked lasers. I would be interested and buying another pair suitable for the new laser I buy. please don't take advantage of this, but I am willing to spend up to $500.00.

for that, you can get a very well custom build laser to your liking
you should PM lazerer or some other laser builder thats trusted and has excellent craftsmanship