Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for 2W+ 445nm portable lasers

Hello

Im looking for real 2W+ blue 445nm laser.If you can offer me a good price, i can order more than 1pc.

Thanks for now

DJNY

Who are you?

No one is going to sell you a 2W handheld if we don´t know more about you.

i own an e-shop and im looking for this laser to add it to my products.
if someone can sell me it for good price, i contact him with more information... ;)

madog

The fact that you own an E-shop will probably hinder your chances of buying from here because the responsible builders here don't want to see something of that power to fall into the hands of an irresponsible user who will damage the reputation of our hobby.

a 2W laser. hmm thats going to cost over 280$
And even if you found someone to sell it to you. selling them can have some risks.
Why do you need 2w? 1W is way strong 1.5 is stupid and 2W is border line retarded.
The only thing you would want more power for is to burn better, so what are you trying to burn.

JLSE

1W is way strong 1.5 is stupid and 2W is border line retarded.

This is an interesting classification system. Strictly out of curiosity
what category does 2.8W and 3.5W fall in to ? :thinking:

If its portable it falls into a realm of its own.
Having that power in a projector but to have a 3.5W laser to run around with and point is scary.
I could not think of a single GOOD reason to have a portable 3.5w vs 1.5w
i doubt a kid could grab my scanner and make beams come out of it but it would not take much for a kid to do the same with one of that power.
The words i want to use to those who use those in a public environment i will keep to myself.

Ill respect your decision to endanger those around you but pull one out near me and use it without asking or giving od4 glasses and i will take it as a hostile action against my well being and do what in my legal right to stop the threat.

I have a 2w, 445nm handheld I would consider selling if the price was right.

JLSE

If its portable it falls into a realm of its own.
Having that power in a projector but to have a 3.5W laser to run around with and point is scary.
I could not think of a single GOOD reason to have a portable 3.5w vs 1.5w
i doubt a kid could grab my scanner and make beams come out of it but it would not take much for a kid to do the same with one of that power.
The words i want to use to those who use those in a public environment i will keep to myself.

Ill respect your decision to endanger those around you but pull one out near me and use it without asking or giving od4 glasses and i will take it as a hostile action against my well being and do what in my legal right to stop the threat.

Think you missed the point of the question.. Besides what is the difference
between any class4? They are class 4 period. A few hundred mW to a few watts
doesnt make much of a difference. :eg:

Hi all,
I'm looking for something in this power range also. I'm a neighborhood watch leader and need to remove gang tennis shoes from power lines by cutting the laces. The distance I need to focus at is 25-40 feet. Any advice is welcome.
Thanks

Hi all,
I'm looking for something in this power range also. I'm a neighborhood watch leader and need to remove gang tennis shoes from power lines by cutting the laces. The distance I need to focus at is 25-40 feet. Any advice is welcome.
Thanks

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
nothing else to say :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Paddy

Wrong forum, i think you're looking for the extendable garden sheers forum.

Well you two sure turned out to be a crap load of help! What part of a request for advice did you not understand?

Paddy

I'm pretty sure no portable laser would be able to burn that far away (unless it's a very expensive one and you're prepared to get the focus right at distance and hold it still while it burns though (if it does)
Surely it'd be easier and cheaper to get a ladder and cut them down?
I'm assuming you'd have to make sure that it's earthed before you touch them.

Sorry that's just one of the strangest uses of a laser i've heard lol.

just sayin, the custom unit you are planning to use for this purpose only will cost $5000+
AND a waste of a kickass laser...