Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lookin for some diodes :p

Hey Guy's!

I'm looking for a red and violet diode for a build. Honestly I'm not sure where the best place to buy red and violet diodes. Maybe you all could help :p.

Anyway, I'm looking to combine red and violet to make pink. So maybe someone has a PBS cube for them as well. Not looking for the highest power red or purple as this will sort of be a budget build :)

Anyways thanks!

I also need 2x aixiz modules.

Last edited:

ARG

If you need an optic combiner for blue/red, I've got a chipped 15mm dichro that I think is transmit red reflect blue/green. I'll send it to you for free if you want, I've got no use for it.

Hey Guy's!

I'm looking for a red and blue diode for a build. Honestly I'm not sure where the best place to buy red and violet diodes. Maybe you all could help :p.

Anyway, I'm looking to combine red and violet to make pink. So maybe someone has a PBS cube for them as well. Not looking for the highest power red or purple as this will sort of be a budget build :)

Anyways thanks!

You'd be hard pressed to do better than this...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/d...us-diodes-drivers-lenses-leds-more-61678.html

Seems a lot of people here want pink lasers too, but you dont see any pop up. So I'd say its safe to say.... good luck.

Last edited:
You cant, thats the point. Not in a portable anyway. Even the 7 color builds dont do pink.

Still looking for diodes??? There are plenty of sources. Glenn, Ghost, Modwerx(Ndrew), o-like, etc. You can get a 10mm PBS cube from lazever for $35. There are sources all around you.

^ I don't have time to go searching for the best prices on low powered diodes. I know plenty of people who sell plenty of high powered diodes but that's not what I'm searching for. I was hoping someone could just tell me where they buy theirs. As far as PBS cubes are concerned I don't even know a single source. 35$ for a 10mm PBS cube is WAY to much for my needs. I'm not building a projector :p.

EDIT: Oh and I DID have a transaction with FP for the diodes I needed. However after I contacted him on what I needed he disappeared.

Last edited:
scopeguy/ Glenn has some GGW-H20L sleds for a good price. not sure if you know but these sleds have a 200mw red and a 200mw voilet diode. estimated price would be around $25

^ Thanks. I just ordered from modwerx. Not sure what I'm gonna do about combining beams but I guess it doesn't really matter. This thread can die now.