Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Look at the amount of active users!

Ricker

Does anyone else find this strange? Usually there's roughly 10 times more people online, especially at this time of night!

weirdactiveusers_zpsbokkopbm.jpg~original

EDIT: Ahhh, I just now am seeing Avery's new post that he had to reboot the server for some updates, that explains it, just us that have been active since the update are online.

Last edited:

:p silly.

What do the "+" mean next to some usernames anyway??
-Alex

Last edited:

OVNI

Took me a while to find that page. This forum reminds me of MS Office. I probably only know and use about 1% of its capabilities.

And holy cow - the 2nd highest poster, laserbee, hasn't posted in almost 2.5 years. IE will surely pass him up soon.

Also noticed a banned member does not forfeit his/her record ... kinda :cool: :thinking: And with Tech_Junkie banned, jayrob and Cyparagon have a lot of posts to make to catch up ...

:thinking: is there a post (time) density metric? I'll have to do a couple by hand and see if anyone comes close to literally *living* here :crackup: If they did a moving window average, I might compete for that ... :na: