Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lol Wut?

Is it just me, or is warnlaser selling a 5mW 532nm blue laser?? How is that even possible? Freakin' scammers...

Attachments

• Wut.jpg
    Wut.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 215

Razako

Half of their products are misleadingly or incorrectly labeled and their site has all kinds of iffy price glitches and other bs. Look at the 5/5 stars from 23 customers ::)

ALL of their products are labelled as 532nm. I said that in another warnlaser thread, obviously you didn't read it :)

Also, the beam specs are exactly the same for each laser. And there are some other similarities too.

Murudai said:
ALL of their products are labelled as 532nm. I said that in another warnlaser thread, obviously you didn't read it :)

Also, the beam specs are exactly the same for each laser. And there are some other similarities too.  
I actually read your thread, just didn't see what was wrong with the picture. Until i looked myself.
If you buy a blue laser, will they send you a green?

Not that i was going to buy one in the first place.

Razako

Spyderz20x6 said:
[quote author=Murudai link=1213933419/0#2 date=1213946202]ALL of their products are labelled as 532nm. I said that in another warnlaser thread, obviously you didn't read it :)

I actually read your thread, just didn't see what was wrong with the picture. Until i looked myself.

Not that i was going to buy one in the first place.[/quote]
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they did that. Then when you ask for a refund they can tell you the description clearly states that you are getting a 532nm laser.

Razako said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1213933419/0#3 date=1213989877][quote author=Murudai link=1213933419/0#2 date=1213946202]ALL of their products are labelled as 532nm. I said that in another warnlaser thread, obviously you didn't read it :)

Not that i was going to buy one in the first place.[/quote]
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.  Then when you ask for a refund they can tell you the description clearly states that you are getting a 532nm laser.[/quote]
cheap bastards

When I was a laser n00b, I emailed Warnlaser about their tiger series red 200mw. I asked them if the beam would be visible. Their answer was:
"With a wavelength of 532nm, the 200mw red tiger series will be clearly visible at night."
::)

Lol or what? ;D

ixfd64

It seems that Warnlaser is even worse than Techlasers. At least the latter doesn't spam people's e-mails.

Does Warnlaser do that? Well, it doesn't surprise me at all! But how could they get the Email addresses if the folks here hide them from public?

LazerGuy said:
When I was a laser n00b, I emailed Warnlaser about their tiger series red 200mw. I asked them if the beam would be visible. Their answer was:
"With a wavelength of 532nm, the 200mw red tiger series will be clearly visible at night."

Lol or what? ;D
Hmm...

A red laser with a green beam.... BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH
Well, there is a good thing, buy a red laser, and then sue them for shipping you a red one. Tell them that the description states you are getting a 532nm laser ;D

Well, this is the EXTREMELY difficult question:
-are warnlaser unprofessional, or are they unprofessional?
Hmmmm... my answer will be that they are unprofessional. ;D