Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lockerz Account for sale!

mpwn

Would anybody be interested in a lockerz.com account with 39k points. Im selling this because i really need money. I have gotten one prize with it a ps3 ill take a pic of it in the afternoon

Last edited:

Would anybody be interested in a lockerz.com account with 39k points. Im giving this away because i really need money.

This makes no sense....

Are you giving it away....:thinking:
or are you selling it....:thinking:

Jerry

its a shady/scammey site
wouldn't recommend it
also, if you change the address for them to ship the prize to, then your account will be frozen

let me ask this question: how long did you spend on that site to get 39k points?
how many prizes did you receive?
thought so...

mpwn

Ive spent at least two months for my points i joined b4 when lockerz was near beta. Ive collected points since then. Ive also gotten a ps3 as a prize

You still haven't answered the questions
in post #2....:thinking:

Jerry

I can vouch for this site. I have gotten 2 paypal gift cards. Its so hard though. Good luck!!!

I used this site for like 3 months straight building up points. All a waist, never could get anything. I do not recommend this site.

mpwn

sorry guys i dont have a picture of the actual lockerz papers or box you get with it. but i have a conversation between me and a lockerz staff, who tells me my tracking no. and obviously i can take a picture of the ps3, and its orginal box. if you would like to see these please ask me

Lockerz sucks. Ive got better :). Got about..$120 amazon gift cards in 4 months.

mpwn

im desperate :anyone::banghead:

Last edited: