Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lithium "D" cell 3volt primary cells FS

These are brand new removed from 9 volt packs, all cells have been tested and found to have a very tight voltage curve between 3.03 to 3.10 volts these are high quality cells that can delever an enormous amount of current one cell can delever 10 amps of current, I just tested the mAh output of one of these cells and ran it into a dummy load and metered the current, I got 7176 mAh's from one cell at a 1 amp continious draw, that cell delerved 1 amp for 7.16 hours contionusly ! these cells have lasted me for weeks in the hot desert sun driving led lamps all night long there are many many laser houres in one of these, anybody want a host made to fit one or two of these bad boys into :crackup:
Each cell has a diode in reverse across it incase you decide to run several cells in series to make a battery, if you don't want it there or need it simply cut it off.
I will have some 9 volt and 12 volt packs avable.
I have been running my White Fusion Time Machine now for about 15 hours on a 3 cell pack and I have a lipo monitor on the pack and it is still above 3.02 volts per cell after 15 hours use, I love these cells !
These cells are made in America for life saving equipment and are of the highest quality or I wouldn't be messing with them, you will be happy with these ;)
at a land slide price of $3.00 per cell, they are the same size as a "D" cell, 60.00 x 33.50mm. 91.3 grams per cell.
I have dicharged 3 of these cells now and here is the results: 1. gave up 7176 mAh's 2. gave up 6705 mAh's 3. gave up 6833 mAs.

Last edited:

aXit

That testing that you've done, any measurements of capacity?

An estimation from you would be just as good.

aXit this cell's for you.... Capacity tests are under way I have a cell hooked to a Groupner Ultramat 12 and am discharging the cell into a load @ 1.0 amp and measuring the amount of mAh it delivers. It has now been delevering 1.0 amp for 12 min and has already given off 202 mAh's and is still at 2.255 volts. now at 22 min mAh out is at 366 and cell voltage is 2.229 volts. now at 32 min mAh out is 533 and the voltage has risen to 2.304 volts. now at 63 min mAh output is at 1050 and voltage is at 2.231 volts. now at 122 min mAh output is at 2044 and voltage is at 2.240 volts. now at 245 min mAh output is at 4078 and voltage is at 2.231 volts. now at the end 430 min mAh output is at 7176 thats a lot of mAh's....
I will post all the results in the OP.
Later...
2ryrjad.jpg
35c3q8p.jpg

That testing that you've done, any measurements of capacity?

An estimation from you would be just as good.

Last edited:

aXit

Do you have the weight of the cells? There are Wh/kg estimations on Li/SO2 cells. Ussually around 250Wh/kg.

aXit

Might take you a few hours to empty that battery on the test setup.... 7.6Ah estimated...

Good luck with it!

Cell testing is finished and looks realy good see the resullts in the OP.

FP ---

After looking, are these primary cells? I was looking for rechargeables. My LiIon cells also charge to about 4 volts. These may net meet my needs.

HMike

It seems like you are not the only one who wanted free shipping. sorry I have to buy my packing materials and pay the post man when I send out the stuf you order and pay the paypal fees so I don't think I will ever be giving free shipping,,,, well maby if I hit the lottery :crackup:

Peace All....

I wanted free shipping :(