Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lg vortex smartphone for sale

FOR SALE ;

1) LG Vortex Android Smartphone (BLACK)--------------------- link: LG Vortex specs Brand new, still has factory plastic screen guard on it.

2) Batteries: 2- Brand new, one in the phone the other is still in factory packaging.

3) Phone Guard/Protector----- New BODYGLOVE with optional 2 in 1 pocket clip/stand.

4) One new battery charger.

5) The only thing that is missing is the owners manual, but the provided link & others will tell you everything you'll need to know. It's a VERY easy phone to operate.

This phone came into my possession during a deal that was made between myself & VERIZON. There is not a single scratch, nick, chip or any other type of blemish on the face glass or any other part of the phone. As stated above, the original super-thin plastic screen guard is still in place on the phone, & if you saw it, you'd know that once off, it's just about impossible to get it back on. This PHONE IS BRAND NEW !!! It's perfect for a students phone or an extra for your spouse. It will fit in anywhere very nicely. Payment will be accepted through PayPal only. If you have any questions that can't be answered via the web-site for the "VORTEX" feel free to ask me & I'll do the best I can to find an answer for you. All I'm asking for it is $125. If you check Ebay or anywhere else you'll see that it's a VERY REASONABLE price that I'm asking (including the extras). If interested, please send me a PM & I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, in most cases with-in 24hrs. Thanks for looking at this y'all & I hope that she sells fast as I need the $$$ (as usual) LOL !!! G'night,
:yh: phoenix77 AKA rob :yh:

Last edited:

NOBODY INTERESTED ????? How about a PRICE DROP to $100.00 USD via PayPal ????

I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THIS FANTASTIC DEAL ????? :wtf:?

If it was GSM I would have bought it. Bump for ya :)

Good price and awesome accessories!

Good luck!

I'm surprised it hasn't sold too! I would have grabbed it in a heartbeat if it were AT&T compatible! I checked with AT&T and was told it would not work on their network; I really wanted it too! Nonetheless, good luck with your continuing sale.