Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Let's look at the techlaser vs. Optotronics value

Before making a price comparison,
I need to say a Skybolt is not an RPL, it's a counterfeit RPL at best and you can bet, not a very good one.

On the following page,
Optotronics
is information as how to tell if your RPL is the real deal.
Techlaser thinks an RPL nothing more than a counterfeit like theirs, but with a battery, charger, case and labeling.
These are only the visual differences used to tell the real deal from the fake.
Internally our lasers have better crystals, higher power and longer life diode, extensive testing and burn-in process and individually tested with precision equipment, not a lasercheck like some or no testing like most.
They are in it for the quick buck and don't want to spend time qualifying their products.

Checkout these tables showing the true costs and value of the Skybolt
as compared to the RPL, this will show you who's really in it for the money.
comp1.jpg

What you get for your money.
comp2.jpg

Gazoo

Re: Let's look at the techlaser vs. Optotronics va

Very good and valid points except I think one can get a decent charger with batteries for $20.00...but this is minor and I do understand your points and did notice most of the differences with your other points. PLUS, the true RPL's power can be adjusted if ordering it that way. I would never buy a product from either WL or TL.

T

timelord

Go Jack GO!! :cool:

Nice work Jack, you also forgot to mention that as well as being cheaper you have like one of or could be even the best customer service record in the industry.

Timelord said:
Go Jack GO!!  :cool:

Ok maybe it's just me but does that remind you of the scene of Dale cheering Flash Gordon on in the Film with Sam Jones and he is their fighting Ming's body gaurd and she starts shouting Go Flash Go with this funky catchy music in the background.. you know the one where he is using that gift as a Football to knock them out and you have Vultan clubbing them over the head while pulling off the innocent look.

Aseras

I'm reminded more of Hook..

run home jack run home jack.. err wait ... home run jack!

Nice... :cool:
This really exposes TL and WL's lies and "crimes". I would never buy from someone who lies to their customers. I guess everyone learns the bad way when it comes to WL. :eek:

What rpl is that man thats crazy and yeah if you moved the beam on to already set up matches you could do that in like under 20 seconds if you fast enough .

elitex

I think I will go with the Optronics laser because it is an American company that ships you your stuff in 2 days and if it breaks they take care of the problem. The overseas companies can jack you if they want to and you cant do anything about it.

elitex said:
I think I will go with the Optronics laser because it is an American company that ships you your stuff in 2 days and if it breaks they take care of the problem. The overseas companies can jack you if they want to and you cant do anything about it.

Hi elitex,
you're right, if you are in the USA and the company is also located there, it gives the consumer/buyer many rights that you won't have with an overseas company. Also in the US retailers have to be truthful in their advertising or the FTC will come after them while in some countries anything can be said to promote the product wether it is factual or not. Two day shipping is a bonus as well.

FYI, I just adjusted the prices downwards a bit and they are reflected in the above chart, so it makes the RPL an even better deal.

Jack

bootleg2go said:
[quote author=elitex link=1189815046/0#13 date=1190951489]I think I will go with the Optronics laser because it is an American company that ships you your stuff in 2 days and if it breaks they take care of the problem. The overseas companies can jack you if they want to and you cant do anything about it.

Hi elitex,
you're right, if you are in the USA and the company is also located there, it gives the consumer/buyer many rights that you won't have with an overseas company. Also in the US retailers have to be truthful in their advertising or the FTC will come after them while in some countries anything can be said to promote the product wether it is factual or not. Two day shipping is a bonus as well.

FYI, I just adjusted the prices downwards a bit and they are reflected in the above chart, so it makes the RPL an even better deal.

Jack [/quote]

Wow Jack, I never saw this comparison chart. Very well made and it should be in bold on the front page of your website, not where it currently is. Where you have the tabs of Product, FAQ, Testimonials, Gallery, etc., I think that this chart along with the other information deserves its own tab.

Well done.