Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LEDShoppe service review.

Hey everybody.

I feel I needed to put this somewhere to blow off some steam and warn other people if something of the sort would happen to them.

Roughly 6 weeks ago I placed an order on LEDshoppe for 2 of their 50mW greenie pens, one for me and one for a friend of mine.

I waited about 3 weeks, nothing has arrived yet, no notifications from customs or the company saying that anything happened.
I e-mailed them about 3 times, no response, this is when I started to get angry.
4 weeks in I finally get an engrish email back saying: "We are sorry about the inconvenience, we never shipped your lasers. We just refunded you the money on paypal."

So I did get my money back, but I didn't get any lasers, and I had to wait for four weeks.

I am taking my business to BudgetGadgets in hope of not-terrible customer service and the fact that they will ship me what I paid for.

Just my rant, I figured you wouldn't mind knowing in case you were ordering from LEDshoppe.

not to threadjack, but I had an opposite experience.
I received a faulty product from them and sent them a support ticket.
Without requesting pictures or me sending it back or ANYTHING, they just told me a replacement was on the way.

From all the demand, i imagine the laser was out of stock, but i agree that they should have offered some explanation, or notification.

Yeah, for all the great things I hear about them, I was wondering what was going on here.

I too have to jump to their defense - I have placed 7 or 8 orders with them and have never had a single problem ... Weird. Personally, I would try to re-order from them, their quality is far better than BG, IMHO