Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer Shipping/Processing

Hi, Im relatively new, but after posting awhile back about some info for what to order my boyfriend for his birthday I decided to order a 445nm - 1.2W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer from lazerer. However, I placed the order on 4/17, and although my paymeny was promptly processed, nothing more has happened. I have sent the company two emails from their website, and attempted to call them. However the emails have gone unanswered, and the number seems faulty. If the processing period is awhile I understand, but Id like to know when to expect the laser. I ordered it in advance to give them time, but his birthday is on may 8th, which is 5 days away. I requested the faster EMS shipping of course. However, as I said, the order has not left the processing stage, and no one has replied to my emails. What should I do?

I have also been trying to contact Max at lazerer.com for a couple days now regarding installing an IR filter before I order a green laser. There has been absolutely no contact whatsoever from lazerer.com during this time period. Maybe he's on vacation? Who knows. :mad:

Damn another one. Seems Lazerer is really slipping these days. And here your boyfriend's B-Day has come and gone. Max really needs to answer to all these negative threads about Lazerer lately. And to think I used to recommend them. not anymore, they have lost my trust. Hope everything works out for you. If you need other recommendations of sites (or members here preferably) that sell lasers, I can tell you some that will not pull this crap.

I wish my girlfriend would get me lasers. guess I need a girlfriend first.

Are we Lazerer's keeper?

Lazerer really needs its own forum to keep the customer support questions there.

If you want to cancel the order (via a paypal dispute), I can recommend Rayfoss for having excellent customer service. They gave me free shipping, free goggles, and a free tripod with my recent purchase. If you tell the customer service guy that you are planning to do a review on his/her product on these forums, they will likely give you free stuff as well

Last edited:
I think its time we stop recommending Lazerer as a trusted site.

Every week it gets a little worse, I myself have bought 3 different lasers from them, all of which were dead in weeks.

norbyx

I think it's about time that some people that trust or know this guy max try to get in touch with him and ask him if they must stop advertising Lazerer as a site were people get good lasers and good CS.

Pieter

Well said
I am Peter from South Africa and would like to know where to find a person or company that could build a laser to my spec etc. It would be worth while for them.
Sorry to jump the conversation but what you said will help me dearly.
Who is the best you'll recommend?

Well said
I am Peter from South Africa and would like to know where to find a person or company that could build a laser to my spec etc. It would be worth while for them.
Sorry to jump the conversation but what you said will help me dearly.
Who is the best you'll recommend?

Your best bet is to visit the buy/sell/trade forum and look if anything meets your specs, if not you can contact some of the veteran forum member to custom make on for you. I'd personally recommend Blord, Bloompyle, or DTR. They are very reputable members on the forum and will give you a great deal.

I might as well throw in a plug for my own laser builds.

Clearly, I agree that you should go to a member builder for a custom laser. Who's wants some crappy, out of the box, under-spec, mass produced piece that every kid shining police choppers has?

Sounds like i just missed the Lazerer bad luck streak. Luckily, I ordered one really early this year and it came in okay.

10 days and they finally shipped mine...Don't use paypal with them, they never even sent me an invoice. As a matter of fact they souldnt even have it as a payment option. They are not registered as a merchant with paypal so invoices are sent as a private sale. Seriously illegitimate and sketchy on their behalf, but w/e, I'll be happy when or if I get my laser in the mail.

sigh well thats it, i was planning pn possibly getting my 400mw green laser from them does anyone have an alternative to get a green laser? i hope to spend 250 or less,, i could get 300mw but i already have a 100mw so 300 is the minimum i want to upgrade

Just wait for one of the group buys for lasers from CNI. The latest one just finished, so you'll have to wait.