Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer or Jetlasers?

I am in the market for a good high powered green laser. I like jetlasers but I hear that lazerer is also good. So what company do you prefer? If jetlasers I want a PL-C if lazerer I need your opinion on what model.

Thanks

GBD

Jetlasers all the way. Go with the 532nm PL-Cs. any model really, depending what power range you are looking for.

Definitely Jetlasers.

Lazerer has cheaper lasers and is a good company, but it's nowhere near the same quality.

I dont know about Lazerer's Quality but Jetlaser has superb Products and a great costumer service. Oh, not to forget, a very fast shipping time.

I dont know about Lazerer's Quality but Jetlaser has superb Products and a great costumer service. Oh, not to forget, a very fast shipping time.

Both are great companies, but comparing the two just isn't fair, it's like comparing ford to ferrari imo. Jetlasers builds their lasers basically from the ground up... and uses higher quality components. Both are great companies though.

Last edited:
I own a very nice green PL-C from Jetlasers (see my signature) and I think they customer service is superb. I'm about to buy a Beam Expander from jetlasers (if someone from here doesn't sell me one) :)

Cheers

I am in the market for a good high powered green laser. I like jetlasers but I hear that lazerer is also good. So what company do you prefer? If jetlasers I want a PL-C if lazerer I need your opinion on what model.

Thanks

How many freakin' Threads are you going to open asking
about JetLasers....:thinking:

It looks like you are trying to spam their name all over the
Forum.....:whistle:

Are you getting a free Laser out of this...:thinking:

Jerry

How many freakin' Threads are you going to open asking
about JetLasers....:thinking:

It looks like you are trying to spam their name all over the
Forum.....:whistle:

Are you getting a free Laser out of this...:thinking:

Jerry
I wish. But I mean calm down people there are 2 threads but asking different things. CALM THE F*ck Down

I wish. But I mean calm down people there are 2 threads but asking different things. CALM THE F*ck Down

LMFAO... Pretty sure he's calm. Btw, congrats on managing to get the worst reputation possible on lpf... you even beat KipMGay.

Keep up the good work Trever:beer: