Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LAZERER Customer Service

Try sending from a different email address maybe? Possible your emails got flagged as spam. Happens to me all the time.

They emailed back,It shipped but never gave me a tracking number?I then sent May I please have a tracking number?,and on their site is says my order is Proccesing?

Last edited:
Lazerer generally has good service, but at this point, if you haven't already, file a paypal dispute, just to give yourself some room to work with.

Ask them for a tracking number in your reply. Generally it's better to go by what is in the emails, than what is on the website.

I filed a dispute,they never responded hopefully they will just fix the confusion and confirm the shippment with a Tracking number,that they never sent and maybe they will find out why the status never changed?

They never responded,to my emails and paypal dispute,this is freaking dumd.

Sometimes companies don't respond to disputes when they screw up.

IMO it's a stupid move. A refund, and an apology is the better, and more proper course of action.

At least you're getting your money back though, that's something.

Well Max emailed back and says he would happly refund my money or ship out the item very quickly!!!!! Thanks Max.

Glad it's working out. Lazerer has the best service (in my experience) of the cheaper laser companies.

I third that. I've never had anything but great service from them. I don't know if maybe this all has something to do with their site updating recently. Were we weren't able to get the site, and it was back and forth for a while and now apparently its up. A little extra piece of info, I've tried emailing Max also and he hasn't responded my my emails yet. Maybe he's just swamped after the site update with backed up orders that were coming in during all that crap going on. Who knows. I'll try emailing him from a different address as maybe my email did get sent into the spam folder somehow.

It ended out working great got my laser and it only had 1mw ir and it was a whole 11mw including ir over the thought 50mw.

I am glad to hear that jaredman. I just ordered a 1W laser from lazerer today and there was some confusion in my order. Max worked it out and all I have to say is wow because of how fast his replies to my emails were and how well he handled my problem. I can't wait for my laser to arrive, I might post a review of it.
:D